Create Account

Official Rap/R&B discussion thread

@Greg never heard of him

I loved Cudi before he dropped an album. He fucked up the albums

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Childish is my favorite currently I love him

Favorite song currently is Super Rich Kids the chorus is sooooooo fucking smooth

Also love Earl Sweatshirt and Tyler

Kanye, Pac, Frank Ocean several others but right now childish and Frank Ocean run my playlist

Oh and Karmin is fucking dope. Loooooooooooooove her

Thank you to My boys @Merica and @Ragnar for the lovely sigs!
[Image: wrexks.png]
[Image: WREXKS.png]

Been listening to alot of 2 Chainz, but I know alot of people hate on him so I won't get in depth about that.

Mostly I've been listening to Meek Mill, some Kanye, Future and Frank Ocean, aside from 2 Chainz.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jul 15 2012, 10:49 PM

Favorite song currently is Super Rich Kids the chorus is sooooooo fucking smooth

Kanye, Pac, Frank Ocean several others but right now childish and Frank Ocean run my playlist

I think what I like most about Childish is the fact that he's almost in a way parodying what rap is, while being completely original and like you said, with some damn smooth chorus'

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

<Trance

Quote:Originally posted by DylanJK@Jul 15 2012, 11:53 PM
Been listening to alot of 2 Chainz, but I know alot of people hate on him so I won't get in depth about that.

Mostly I've been listening to Meek Mill, some Kanye, Future and Frank Ocean, aside from 2 Chainz.

What I love about 2 Chainz is how whenever he features in a song, he yells out "2 Chainz!!!". Shit cracks me up.

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jul 15 2012, 07:49 PM

[b]Oh and Karmin is fucking dope. Loooooooooooooove her
[/b]

your welcome

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jul 15 2012, 11:46 PM
@Greg never heard of him

I loved Cudi before he dropped an album. He fucked up the albums
Listen to him now and you won't regret it, man.

Quote:Originally posted by Abdeezy@Jul 15 2012, 10:54 PM
<Trance

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/McAeQiLmEYU"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/McAeQiLmEYU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

Anyone heard "drop" by Childish and Earl? Mad dope

Quote:Originally posted by JayTee@Jul 15 2012, 10:56 PM

your welcome
Haha than k you for introducing me to her fa sho! She's fooooine

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jul 15 2012, 10:59 PM

Giving it a listen right now. Haven't heard his new mixtape yet either since I've barely been around a computer lately

Quote:Originally posted by Buster@Jul 15 2012, 10:58 PM

<object width="460" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/McAeQiLmEYU"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/McAeQiLmEYU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="460" height="315"></embed></object>

lsiten to that song, n tell me u dnt like it. Be honest, cause everyone likes this song Tongue

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qmu3PMAyJ0

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jul 15 2012, 11:59 PM
"moving on to Jessica, planning To make a mess of her. After a couple drinks and a session of anal sex with her. Like hey there intestines, my cock is erect next to ya. We the shit like what you make the niggas still ain't fresh as us">>

Quote:Originally posted by Maxy@Jul 15 2012, 11:49 PM

Listening to Super Rich Kids right now and I have to say, I don't see the hype. Just ain't feeling it. Little too slow for me, I guess.