Create Account

I'm done

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSig.png]

I had so much fun drawing Kou that one night.
That was the only fun thing to happen for Kou.

I've tried and I've tried so hard to fix things for myself here. I don't know when they went wrong. I've fucked up in the NSFL. I've fucked up in the PBE. I know that. I own those mistakes. I have to carry them with me wherever I go. But I don't know what I did to any of you that I'm still treated like garbage that nobody wants. For all the talk of #BellLetsTalk, this place needs to take another look at how people are treated.

[Image: 37efba3cbe9432f187502065f5e825d6_w200.gif]

I spoke to the Toronto GM and decided that this was the best for both of us. I don't need charity. I just want to feel like I belong. And going last overall for the second time in a row doesn't make me feel like I belong.

I'm glad that I finally won a single championship. I'll stay until Monday when the SMJHL Awards happen to see if Kou won the "Most Improved" award, but after that I'm gone.
I guess I'm sorry that you ever knew me.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

That's rough. Don't be too hard on yourself.

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Sorry you feel this way, I wish everyone felt like the League was a place they felt freely accepted. Was really fun messing around with you on the New Years stream, hopefully we can see you back some day

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

I'm really sorry that people don't want you, I feel terrible.
I wish your reputation, whatever that may be, wasn't keeping you back.

you've been a fun person to speak with, and I've enjoyed the time we had in Kelowna.
As rough as it has been, with me tagging you and not realizing you didn't want to be tagged, you're a cool person.
I hope you reconsider and stay in the league, much love, and respect.

-MrRuihu
KEL Forward, and your friend.

Now I pretty much just joined the league, so I don't know any history of who's done or said what, but this applies for any side of any quarrel: People are people and people make mistakes, learn to forgive and move on.

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

Wish you well, bud.

[Image: WzzhGnr.png][Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: image0.png][Image: UMRTITC.gif]

I'm sorry that what you feel like what I did was charity. I really went into this draft with the intentions of making sure we as a league got every draftable active from the J picked.

This is due to the new draft rights rule HO introduced this past week which allows for players who get drafted but aren't signed to be signed by another team before the start of the season. Toronto's roster and budget will be right up against the cap this season and we barely have room as is but I figured I'd use my picks rather than pass on active members who can now get a chance with a SHL immediately.

Good luck with life Jiggly. Honestly I hope you are able to find yourself and get another opportunity in the SHL

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Still missing those times in SCOR... Hope you are well Jiggly, if you ever need an ear, I’m always around.

[Image: Wally.png]

Really sorry to see you go @Jiggly_333, for what it’s worth it was nice having you in Anaheim when I traded for Raquel back when I was GM.

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]