Create Account

Jonas Caspari retires

While I didn't have a stellar career and likely will never see Jonas play in the SHL, I was proud of what I could accomplish in my short time on the site. I know I wasn't very active (I took me four seasons to get to the 425 cap) but played five good years between Quebec City and Newfoundland. You all were super friendly and understanding of my low activity, and always made me feel welcome. Now that I'm done my 5th season, I think this WJC will be the last time Jonas plays hockey.

Thanks to Switzerland and DACH as well for finding some use for me, apparently one of the DACH GMs said Jonas now holds the DACH record for WJC games played, so I'll have that I guess!

Thank you for welcoming me into the community, but I will not be planning on recreating for now due to life and stuff. You all were kind, and you have a great thing going here.

Much love, Jonas Caspari

Berserkers Citadelles Wolfpack Panthers  Switzerland

Swiss juniors legend! Thanks for the kind words and good luck with life! And if you ever feel the itch again to play some fake hockey, we'll be happy to see you back!

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Godspeed Caspari. Been a pleasure seeing you play for the Zerkers.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]

was great to play with you! good luck with everything!

[Image: A12A5Km.png]

Hey Jonas, just so you know I always loved writing about your player in my S58 game write ups. So many great assists and two way performances. I knew that it was unlikely you'd comeback fully but thanks for memories. Until we meet again!

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

Best of luck!

Newfoundland legend _/ _/ _/

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

There's always going to be a spot for you here! I appreciated you always taking the time to chat with me and I wish you the best of luck with everything else!

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

06-13-2021, 01:57 AMjakey.peach Wrote: While I didn't have a stellar career and likely will never see Jonas play in the SHL, I was proud of what I could accomplish in my short time on the site. I know I wasn't very active (I took me four seasons to get to the 425 cap) but played five good years between Quebec City and Newfoundland. You all were super friendly and understanding of my low activity, and always made me feel welcome. Now that I'm done my 5th season, I think this WJC will be the last time Jonas plays hockey.

Thanks to Switzerland and DACH as well for finding some use for me, apparently one of the DACH GMs said Jonas now holds the DACH record for WJC games played, so I'll have that I guess!

Thank you for welcoming me into the community, but I will not be planning on recreating for now due to life and stuff. You all were kind, and you have a great thing going here.

Much love, Jonas Caspari

Things didn't pan out in LAP but I was so happy to have drafted you and had the chance to talk with you a few times. Good luck and reach out if you ever need anything <3

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Berserkers legend. Take care!

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Switzerland

hope life's going well, it was nice to have you with us in switzerland!

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

\_ \_ \_ Switzerland Berserkers

Take good care, jakey!

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

06-13-2021, 01:57 AMjakey.peach Wrote: While I didn't have a stellar career and likely will never see Jonas play in the SHL, I was proud of what I could accomplish in my short time on the site. I know I wasn't very active (I took me four seasons to get to the 425 cap) but played five good years between Quebec City and Newfoundland. You all were super friendly and understanding of my low activity, and always made me feel welcome. Now that I'm done my 5th season, I think this WJC will be the last time Jonas plays hockey.

Much love, Jonas Caspari

Like others said there will always have a place for you here. It was a pleasure to have you in quebec! _/ _/ _/ Citadelles

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

\_ \_ \_ Berserkers Berserkers Berserkers

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars