Create Account

A Draft Day Interview with Scott Thorn (2x Draft Media)

This is a dream come true to play hockey professionally for the Kelowna Knights. I look forward to dominating this league and showcasing all the skills and abilities I have. Literally, I will become the Sir Lancelot of this league and I will lead the Knights to a championship on my way to the SHL. To every team that did not draft me before the Kelowna Knights I will visit upon them a wrath that only Kelowna will only understand. To my future teammates know that I am a team player first are foremost. No team will mess with us as long as I am on the ice. I want to thank my mom for buying my first pair of ice skates that is continuing here with the Kelowna Knights.

> Who is your favorite player that you wish to emulate?

There are many great players that I wish to emulate but none are as great as me. I will play so well that your children and grandchildren will respond 'Scott Thorn'.

> That is quite a bold statement Scott.

Not if you've actually seen me play.

> Is there anything you'd like to say to your hometown fans in Toronto Canada?

Yes I have a very important statement. When it comes time for the Leafs to get me on their team they should trade all their players for me. Because only I could lead them to the cup. Oh, and screw the Habs.

> Thank you Scott. Best of luck in the SMJHL.

Thank you and now it's time for me to enjoy a delicious and refreshing Steam Whistle. The finest beer I've ever had.

Knights

I'm excited to follow you career! Seem like quite a story in the making!

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!