Create Account

S59 Awards Show

06-18-2021, 08:42 PMluketd Wrote: honestly take me off the index team. I didnt do anything. All love to hte real ones

you spent like twenty hours in discord calls with me while i futzed with the database code, take your trophy

CARPY CARPY CARPY

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

I was seriously asking what people wanted next. Oh well, sad.

Like other activities, it's more fun with enthusiastic participation.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

GM coach

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: gospklL.png]

06-18-2021, 08:47 PMhhh81 Wrote: I was seriously asking what people wanted next. Oh well, sad.

Give us beegest Yoshi or give us death

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

If left to my own devices, obviously, it's defenseman time!

Onto the Bojo.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

06-18-2021, 08:47 PMhhh81 Wrote: I was seriously asking what people wanted next. Oh well, sad.

gib stevens

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Busy f5

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Next up is the Bojo Biscuit Trophy, given to the league's best defensive defenseman.

As is tradition, there are a ton of honorable mentions for this award. It's almost like someone on the committee always nominates 5 people, several of which usually go overlooked.

Our honorable mentions are as follows:

Nicholas Owens of Buffalo - not to be overlooked by his more scorey teammate, Owens was a very stout defender in all phases for Buffalo. Dude had a great season. Congrats!

Brennan Kennedy Jr of Calgary: put up another all around great season. Took care of the puck as he has the last few years, and fell just short of a finalist position on a tiebreak. This guy is a possession monster! He led Calgary with led Calgary with 25.6 SA/60, 2.4 GA/60, and the top Corsi/Fenwick % on the team at nearly 64% each.

Sven Yxskaft of New England - some of the stronger adv stats on NEW, best +/- on team, over a minute SHTOI, 40 TkA (+17), 114 SB, 63 hits. While FRFR is the big name, Yxskaft quietly was a very good player last season.

Slimey Snail of Minnesota - Snail's the sort of player that flies under the radar. He was used almost exclusively in shutodwn minutes for Minnesota, and has decent advanced stats compared to his team.  Also had good defensive counting stats.

Mathias Seger of Los Angeles - LAP's defense hemmoraged shots, but Seger had some of the better SA/60 on the team, along with solid counting stats.

Congrasts on good seasons @Grum @kenvald @Segi @bk1689 @FleshBagSoup Stampede Wolfpack Panthers Dragons Monarchs

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

after 15 mins we're legally allowed to leave with all the awards

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

And now, YOUR FINALISTS for the Bojo Biscuit!

syndicate Disisde Dayudie @"JAJA SWEG DINGDONG" :syndidate:
49 points, 152 hits, 37 TkA (+8 T/G), 115 SB, 20:52 TOI,  1:24 SHTOI, 1.4 GA/60, 17.9 SA/60, 70.9 CF%/71.5 FF%
An advanced stats darling the last few seasons, Dayudie finally broke through to get a nomination for the Bojo Biscuit this season. His counting stats are solid across the board, and he (along with other finalists) had a positive T-G ratio. He also played almost a minute and a half shorthanded for Chicago, and had world-beating defensive advanced stats. He was very good in every facet of the game.
Argonauts Cassius Darrow @hhh81 Argonauts
30 points, 129 hits, 48 TkA (+16 T/G), 188 SB, 22:46 TOI, 1:22 SHTOI, 2.7 GA/60, 28 SA/60, 55.9 CF%/56.5 FF%
Old man Darrow’s here again. His takeaway numbers and T-G ratio are great as always, and he continues to block shots constantly, finishing in the top 10 yet again. His advanced stats also paced the Argonauts again. Can the two-time defending champ win a third time?
pride Alex Petrenko @traphag pride
32 points, 103 hits, 41 takeaways (+21 T/G), 153 SB, 23:48 TOI, 1:51 SHTOI, 2.5 GA/60, 35.1 SA/60, 44.6 CF%/43.8 FF%
I’ve been a fan of Petrenko for awhile. He’s quietly become one of the better defenseman in the league. He played almost 2 minutes per night short handed for the Pride, while putting up over 100 hits and 150 blocks. His +21 T-G ratio is also one of the tops in the league; his 2.41 mark is second to only teammate Henrik Lekberg Osterman. He didn’t turn the puck over while on the ice, which is a cornerstone of great defensive play (especially on a team like San Francisco who relied on him so heavily).

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

And your winner is....

Not me. No, seriously. Darrow didn't win.

Congrats Disisde Dayudie @"JAJA SWEG DINGDONG"! After a few years of collecting nominations, you got to the finalists stand and came up with gold! syndicate

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

Onto the Stevens

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

God dammit I had the Obama medal meme ready to go for Trips. Congrats Sweg

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Love how you tagged yourself Laughing

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]