Create Account

S59 New England Wolfpack Team Awards

S59 New England Wolfpack Team Awards
[Image: newwolfpack.png]

Welcome to our annual New England Wolfpack Wolfpack team awards! We have five awards to hand out tonight. All representing mindsets of what it means to be part of the Pack. Our awards have all been named after Wolfpack legends who have poured their heart and soul into this franchise. Here's a recap of what they stand for.

The Patrikov Bure Award
This trophy is awarded in honor of Patrikov Bure who leads the franchise in goals and points. It goes to the Wolfpack player with the biggest offensive contribution of the season as voted on by their peers.

The Mia Landvik Award
This trophy is awarded in honor of Mia Landvik who was a long term captain and defensive goddess. It goes to the Wolfpack player with the biggest defensive contribution of the season as voted on by their peers.

The Nathan Russell Leadership Award
This trophy is awarded in honor of Nathan Russell who captained the team to three Challenge Cups in the early S30s. It goes to the Wolfpack player who best exemplifies leadership on and off the ice as voted on by their peers.

The Sasha Dangelchek Memorial Award
This trophy is awarded in honor and memory of the late Sasha Dangelchek who passed away on 9/9/2020. It goes to the Wolfpack player who best exemplifies camaraderie, friendship and sportsmanship as voted on by their peers.

The Jasper Clayton Award
This Trophy is awarded in honor of Jasper Clayton who is the franchise leader in assists and who was the GM from S30-S40. It goes to the Wolfpack player who most exceeded expectations as voted on by the team management.

You can find more information about these players and their legacy here.

The voting process happened completely internal to the Wolfpack. Where, as mentioned in the award descriptions above, every player associated with New England was eligible to cast their votes. Including all prospects and rostered players.

The process allowed each voter to cast two votes per award. They would select their first pick, and then their second pick for each. Where any first pick received 2 points, and any second pick received 1 point.

After all votes were cast. I dove into the ballot box and counted the votes. The outcome of which you will be reading about below.

Let's get started!

Our first award tonight is the offensive achievement award. The Patrikov Bure! As a reminder, here is the award description: This trophy is awarded in honor of Patrikov Bure who leads the franchise in goals and points. It goes to the Wolfpack player with the biggest offensive contribution of the season as voted on by their peers.

This season we had a handful of players that really stood out offensively. And it showed in the votes as we saw fewer players receiving votes compared to last season's awards. And yet again we see a defenseman nominated! Even from the blue line we see offensive prowess! This season's nominees are...

C, Jakub Bruchevski @JaytheGreat
C, Slap McShotty @bbjygm
D, FR Finn-Rhys @FinnRhys

This came down to a very close vote. With only a single vote separating our winner from the other finalists. The winner is...

Our second award is the defensive achievement award. The Mia Landvik! This trophy is awarded in honor of Mia Landvik who was a long term captain and defensive goddess. It goes to the Wolfpack player with the biggest defensive contribution of the season as voted on by their peers.

The (relatively)old guard is representing the team among our nominees for this award. Proving once and for all that you don't have to be young and swift to do well on the defensive side of things. These are our finalists...

D, Sven Yxskaft @kenvald
G, Frans Eller @Ace

While last season's award winner took it home based on a tiebreaker. This time around we see an almost unanimous winner. Our Mia Landvik winner is…

Our next award is the first award that takes off-ice contributions into account. The Nathan Russell! This trophy is awarded in honor of Nathan Russell who captained the team to three Challenge Cups in the early S30s. It goes to the Wolfpack player who best exemplifies leadership on and off the ice as voted on by their peers.

The players nominated for this award are a good mix of people. We have older players that have been with us for a long time. But also some that are younger, more recently called up. We're growing a culture where everyone are open to helping each other out. Not only management. And I'm happy to see just how tight these votes are, and how many are receiving at least one vote. In the end only one can win(usually), and here are the nominees...

C, Calvin Hobbes @krazko
F, Guðmundur Kristjánsson @Fluw
D, Sven Yxskaft @kenvald
G, Frans Eller @Ace

This one kept me on my toes while counting the votes. And had me to it thrice just to make sure I didn't miss anything. Because two players received the same amount of votes. But, one of the two will be declared the winner thanks to winning the tiebreaker of having more 1st place votes. Our leadership award winner is…

On to our last player-voted award. The Sasha Dangelchek! This trophy is awarded in honor and memory of the late Sasha Dangelchek who passed away on 9/9/2020. It goes to the Wolfpack player who best exemplifies camaraderie, friendship and sportsmanship as voted on by their peers. It is also one of two awards that our prospects are eligible to win.

This award holds a special place in our hearts as we remember Dangel #AD26

I keep repeating myself every season. This is once again the award where the most amount of different players received votes. But we also saw it quite heavily weighted towards the top. A lot of users with one vote, but our finalists went even further this season to stand out as amazing contributors to our locker room. The finalists are...

F, Ethan Price @Zomp
G, Frans Eller @Ace
P, Jack Micro @WildfireMicro

These 3 have all shown the spirit of Dangel. And continue to do so on a daily basis. We're lucky to have them all on our team. Our Sasha Dangelchek award winners is...

And now for our final award of the ceremony. The Jasper Clayton! This Trophy is awarded in honor of Jasper Clayton who is the franchise leader in assists and who was the GM from S30-S40. It goes to the Wolfpack player who most exceeded expectations as voted on by the team management. This is the only award where the New England management team are the only ones to cast votes.

After a season that didn't go quite as we had hoped I'm happy to see the amount of players who stepped up and worked as hard as they could each and every game. We have a multitude of players receiving nominations from our management team. These players went above expectations, and we can't wait to see them do even better in S60 and beyond! Our finalists are...

C, Jakub Bruchevski @JaytheGreat
F, Adrian Ayers @gordieboom
F, Guðmundur Kristjánsson @Fluw
D, Bjørn Jakobsen @siddhus
D, Teylora Petrov @Bayley

Management were encouraged to submit motivations with their award nominations. Here is the combined motivation for this award’s winner:

This player made a big impression as soon as they joined the team. And has since then kept producing at an amazing pace. Finishing the season beating out their own previous scoring record, and being top-5 on the team. Even while not seeing the most minutes on the team. Boasting a shooting percentage above 12 with almost 150 shots on goal. And add on top being an assist machine, this player was part of 1/4 of all goals we scored this season.
Our winner is...

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Wolfpack

[Image: oPVEBnn.png]
Credit to Wasty
[Image: wolfpack3.png]
Credit to Sulovilen

Wolfpack

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Well deserved, all!

Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora Aurora
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]
[Image: AceIn603.gif]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Congrats y'all!

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

I'm honored to win this award

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Thanks friends! And congrats to the other winners <3

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack

I am extremely honored and humbled to even be nominated for any team award, let alone win one. You all make this organization first-rate and I know that success in the standings is right around the corner with the great crew and management that we have here.

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

surprised I'm considered the most offensive player considering my aggression is only 5

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack

[Image: TNUT2f6.png]
[Image: rL8frIL.png]