Create Account

SHL All-Time Moments

06-30-2023, 06:51 AMluke Wrote: @notorioustig

I hope someone fills your shoes with lego

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

06-30-2023, 01:50 PMnotorioustig Wrote: I hope someone fills your shoes with lego
Maybe it'll be Scottey Crawfling

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Bumping this one, even though it's been 2 weeks.

Adding, Samee's trade block media posts. Talk about chaos.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-16-2023, 06:47 AM by kusalmed. Edited 1 time in total.)

Bill Lochhead ddosing the site, deleting Krever, Leafs, and Redacted's accounts. But he forgot Razov exists as an owner because he was fully inactive so Razov comes swooping out of nowhere, having not been seen on the site in months, to save the entire league and get it back up and running. I don't think he was ever seen again after that indigo card

jjsploit.click

The Kelowna Knights becoming the first ever true dynasty on the site in the S40s.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

11-03-2023, 04:30 PMCptSquall Wrote: The Kelowna Knights becoming the first ever true dynasty on the site in the S40s.
I'll always remember denying the Knights' three-peat in S33 with Montreal.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2023, 03:21 AM by WannabeFinn. Edited 1 time in total.)

11-03-2023, 04:30 PMCptSquall Wrote: The Kelowna Knights becoming the first ever true dynasty on the site in the S40s.
This is straight up disrespectful to Edmonton in the S10s and New England in the S30s, among others. Smh squally haven’t you been here since day 1??

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

11-04-2023, 01:18 AMGrapehead Wrote: I'll always remember denying the Knights' three-peat in S33 with Montreal.

lol

11-04-2023, 03:09 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: This is straight up disrespectful to Edmonton in the S10s and New England in the S30s, among others. Smh squally haven’t you been here since day 1??

Great teams, best the SHL has, Not threepeats though. Call me a purist. Knights

I am a fan of Deezy claiming almost every important job I'm the SHL at one point and found to be manipulating almost all of them.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

11-04-2023, 01:18 AMGrapehead Wrote: I'll always remember denying the Knights' three-peat in S33 with Montreal.

I'll always remember bookending your denial of the Knights three-peat in S30 when the 23-21-6 Prince George Firebirds swept the league-leading 33-13-4 Knights :eyes:

11-04-2023, 10:32 AMspidey Wrote: I am a fan of Deezy claiming almost every important job I'm the SHL at one point and found to be manipulating almost all of them.

Or how about Gibson being a commish, GM, and cup-winner of the NWJHL in its first season

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2023, 11:57 AM by Citizen of Adraa. Edited 1 time in total.)

the timezones experience
NL beating Maine 12 series in a row, from S55 all the way to S70, including a run of 8 playoff appareances by Maine in a row all getting cut by meeting NL and losing to them
Toronto in S50? getting dragged to the playoffs by Mika Kandinsky pretty much on his own (they had a goalie. Harry Carpet maybe?)
I mean...even the switch to FHM is a pretty monumental experience on it's own

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

11-04-2023, 07:19 AMCptSquall Wrote: Great teams, best the SHL has, Not threepeats though. Call me a purist.  Knights

Steelhead 's run as GM of Calgary with five Cups

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

11-14-2023, 08:06 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: Steelhead 's run as GM of Calgary with five Cups

True, not in a row though.