Create Account

Chicago Lands The Brothers

[Image: 6zhDowi.png]

For those that've been around the league for a while I'm sure this doesn't come as a massive surprise. Chicago is excited to bring in two of my best friends on the site and people that I hold in really high regard. I've known Darian and Yosuf since joining the league in S9 and even while inactive we've stayed in touch. They're also the only two SHLers to ever see me in person (if only for a moment). 

Darian was infamously sniped from Chicago during the S54 Draft when Calgary traded up right in front of them and made the selection. We're glad that we finally get the chance to see Mats Marner in black and yellow as originally planned. Darian's also endeared himself to all of Newfoundland with his late night debauchery and even his jinxes - so we're also excited to strengthen the Chicago-Newfoundland connection

Yosuf's been someone that I've had the pleasure of playing with, as well as GM'ing, and he's a fantastic pickup for a Chicago team that has always loved the heavy two-way game that he plays. Our paths haven't crossed in league play since we both came back in S47 until now. He's another awesome dude that'll be a great addition to Chicago's locker room and we can't wait to get started.

syndicate  syndicate  syndicate

[Image: t4bImIN.gif]

syndicate Mats Marner - @leafsftw1967 syndicate
S60: $5,000,000
S61: $5,000,000
S62: $5,000,000

[Image: NmyQrOK.gif]

syndicate Boris Poroshenko - @The__Y-man__100 syndicate
S60: $5,000,000

syndicate  syndicate  syndicate

Ty Jess for the beautiful graphics and Darian please change your username for the love of god.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

I'm here for this.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

:pikashock:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

HYPE HYPE HYPE HYPE

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

The real winner is all of us getting to see @sköldpaddor's work.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

Pikagasp.jpg

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

chicago is NL

[Image: A12A5Km.png]

Deal accepted! Goddamn those sigs are nice!

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

You gonna play poro in NHL Hitz mode or no?

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

YAS QUEEN

Inb4 hoes mad

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

I am super excited for the next chapter of Marner's career in Chicago! During the whole free agency process I really appreciated all of the love and discussions I had with various teams that reached out. Chicago came out really strong in their pursuit of Marner and Poroshenko right after the draft Saturday night and was really blown out of the water with how the team embraced us with their pitch. With the addition of Juke and Chicago not losing any 1k tpe players in the expansion draft when they were already a top team tpe wise they poised themselves to be arguably the strongest team tpe wise in S60. In addition, to play for a long time great friend with JNH and having the familiarity with a lot of Newfoundland alumni friends on the team it was the perfect fit! syndicate syndicate syndicate

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Called this one like two months ago... F you both, but god damn it I love you guys all at the same time. Damn it. lol

[Image: Wally.png]

thanks, I hate it. Gonna have to learn how CHI managed this budget black magic.

but in all seriousness, Darian, it was great having you in San Fran, even though your time was short.
Yosuf, even though we couldn't convince you to stay, I hope you are able to get that cup you've been chasing for so long.

[Image: AgentSmith630.gif]
Thanks to @sulovilen, @the5urreal, and @sve7en for the sigs!

Congrats guys, hope you get that elusive cup in Chicago!

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

@sve7en @FuzzSHL @overdoo @ACapitalChicago @TheDangaZone @Mazatt we fucked up… could have been funneling all of the kraken talent all this time

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM