Create Account

Jack Micro backstory reboot

Hey guys and gals and everything in between WildfireMicro here and I am here with my player lore reboot. Essential I have hit a roadblock when it comes to my player lore and backstory so I an currently rebooting the Jack Micro story so I can have a fresh start on it and bring a lot more media to you guys. So without any further ado let's begin!
Jackson Kennedy Micro was born to Kristy and Andrew Micro along with his twin brother Matthew Micro in Boston Massachusetts in a small hospital downtown. While growing up he fell in love with hockey and wanted to become a professional hockey player when he got older. However when he was 7 his family had to move to a new house in Louisville Kentucky due to Andrew getting a high paying job there. While adjusting to his new surroundings he was bullied in high school due to his smaller size and shyness. Luckily as he got older he became more confident in himself and grew quite a bit never giving up on his dream of becoming a great hockey player.
His family was extremely well off in Kentucky due to the new job and Jack got to travel a lot and see many hockey games in many cities. But his favorite team to see as he got older was the New England Wolfpack of his former home town. He had a lot of Wolfpack merchandise and even had a few players sign one of his jerseys that he still had now. One of his favorite trips not involving them was the time he traveled to the rocky mountains and got to go skiing where he barely managed to avoid crashing into a big tree by inches. He became a bit scared of going up that particular mountain after that but still loved to ski despite all that.
He and his brother Matt were inseparable during thier childhood and still are despite Matt not being near as big of a hockey fan as his brother. Matg was actually way more of a football fan. You could not see one of them around town without the other. They were especially known in town for pulling pranks and were almost arrested for a paint gun prank that Andrew had to bail them out of. The grounding that ensured lasted for quite a while but nether of them regretted doing it in the end. The only prank they regretted trying was on what that backfired on them spectacularly when the water bombs they tried throwing literally blew up in thier face before they could throw them.
Unfortunately in Kentucky hockey just was not as popular as it was where he used to live and it was sometimes difficult to see games on TV where he lived. This also made it hard to find good hockey programs to learn the game with. He had to travel to Northern Ohio once a year to learn through a youth hockey program during the summer break and this may have effected his play later on. He preserved through it all though and did not give up on his dream.
Luckily for him when he turned 18 he enrolled into Cincinnati University in Cincinnati Ohio where he became a part of thier hockey program. He would become a big part of thier team over the next 4 seasons but unfortunately never seemed to reach his true potential. He struggled at points and the social anxiety that still existed within him made him not stand out among his peers. Luckily there was someone who saw something in him and after waiting for a very long time in the draft room he was finally chosen late by the Anaheim Outlaws. He was extremely happy to have finally achieved a part of his dream but still in his first season he struggled to stand out at first.
He did not get any goals and got very few assists and was flexed into the new position of Center that he was definitely not used to. But still despite his struggles on the ice he finally began to show his personality and became a great guy to interview and get to know. The Anaheim Outlaws did not make it out of the first round bit did manage to bring Colorado to a game 7 before being eliminated. Afterwards he got more training done to try to get ready for the SHL draft including doing many goal scoring drills in his free time. He was extremely nervous when the draft came but tried his best to look calm during the whole process.
Luckily for him he did not have to wait nearly as long as last time as he was chosen in the late 2nd round by the New England Wolfpack which means he would be moving back to Boston eventually which made him extremely happy. He had a big smile when he went to grab his Wolfpack jersey and hat and stood on the podium with them taking photos. Despite being a bit angry that some of his Anaheim teammates went undrafted he was still mostly happy and he told the interview people that this was the team he was definitely hoping would choose him. He was sent down to Anaheim for his second season however for him to develop further where he improved quite a bit.
He became a big part of the Anaheim Outlaws team that managed to finish with a .500 record exactly. Unfortunately the Outlaws were swept out of the playoffs which disappointed him greatly as he thought they would be able to at least win a playoff game. This seems to have lit a fire under him however and he is determined to hopefully bring a title to Anaheim in this upcoming season since a lot of his teammates are veterans on the team and will hopefully bring this team to more glory.
Well hopefully this reboot is a good way to get me to finally write more media and I really hope you all enjoyed it. Hope to see you all on the ice!

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

a wolfpack fan growing up as a S59 player? maybe a guy zheng fan? :kekw:

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]