Create Account

Delete

06-16-2021, 05:47 PMboom Wrote:
06-16-2021, 05:45 PMMike Izzy Wrote: Cheers
There are kids with fucked up esophagus’s dancing in the streets!
#Lets make them better!
heehoo casual jokes about soliciting sexual favours in a format that can be incredibly easily misinterpreted from whatever it was supposed to be and is somewhat creepy/uncomfortable at its most literal form let’s goooooooooo!

side note, using “throat” as a verb is instantly sus

i'm not in the mind of izzy here but my guess is that he's not intending for it to be interpreted as a verb here and potentially not even aware of that reading

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

This site is NOT friendly to children with shitty tracheas

06-16-2021, 05:53 PMsteveoiscool Wrote:
06-16-2021, 05:47 PMboom Wrote: heehoo casual jokes about soliciting sexual favours in a format that can be incredibly easily misinterpreted from whatever it was supposed to be and is somewhat creepy/uncomfortable at its most literal form let’s goooooooooo!

"How to make a simple mistake twenty times worse: A Mike Izzy story" By Mike Izzy

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2021, 06:00 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Is there any nice people on this site anymore? Come on guys.. you had a bunch of days to shit on me on the TD threads..I come in peace!.. it’s a delete post like anyone else has done before… don’t be bullies ..

Love Izzy
Heart

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2021, 06:02 PM by boom.)

06-16-2021, 05:59 PMMike Izzy Wrote: Is there any nice people on this site anymore? Come on guys.. you had a bunch of days to shit on me on the TD threads..I come in peace!.. it’s a delete post like anyone else has done before… don’t be bullies ..

Love Izzy
All you had to do was delete the OP of the Claude post and walk away. It was an honest mistake, and I didn’t even know it was illegal to extend after free agency but before the season. until after people called it out.

You chose to post the banner, and the fact that you don’t seem to understand how or why it’s problematic is an issue in and of itself. It’s not 2017 anymore.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]
Sig credits to @sköldpaddor @ihatereyson

That state of some of the people in this thread is :paepae:

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

06-16-2021, 05:59 PMMike Izzy Wrote: Is there any nice people on this site anymore? Come on guys.. you had a bunch of days to shit on me on the TD threads..I come in peace!.. it’s a delete post like anyone else has done before… don’t be bullies ..

Love Izzy
Heart
Other have made sexist jokes, jokes about disabled kids and if you combine the two jokes about pedophilia in a delete post?

Doubt it.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

Love Izzy
Heart

Can you explain what the banner means exactly between throating and children's tracheas so people can move on with their lives please

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Mike Glizzy Gobbler

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

This is officially the dumbest argument thread we've had in a hot minute. It's really disappointing seeing the site get up in arms about a meme charity about children with throat cancer

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

06-16-2021, 06:06 PMml002 Wrote: This is officially the dumbest argument thread we've had in a hot minute. It's really disappointing seeing the site get up in arms about a meme charity about children with throat cancer
If you think throat cancer in kids is funny

You're a pretty fucking terrible excuse for a human being.

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

06-16-2021, 05:47 PMboom Wrote:
06-16-2021, 05:45 PMMike Izzy Wrote: Cheers
There are kids with fucked up esophagus’s dancing in the streets!
#Lets make them better!
heehoo casual jokes about soliciting sexual favours in a format that can be incredibly easily misinterpreted from whatever it was supposed to be and is somewhat creepy/uncomfortable at its most literal form let’s goooooooooo!

you mad cuz you not the throat goat

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Some of you need to go outside once in a while.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

06-16-2021, 06:10 PMAcsolap Wrote: Some of you need to go outside once in a while.
Make me bitch

06-16-2021, 06:06 PMMutedfaith Wrote:
06-16-2021, 06:06 PMml002 Wrote: This is officially the dumbest argument thread we've had in a hot minute. It's really disappointing seeing the site get up in arms about a meme charity about children with throat cancer
If you think throat cancer in kids is funny

You're a pretty fucking terrible excuse for a human being.

I'm not sure what you're trying to do here, speculating on what it is or isn't funny but do yourself and everyone else a favour and keep your opinion on things you obviously don't know shit about to yourself next time