Create Account

Bullying.
(This post was last modified: 06-16-2021, 07:30 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Fellas,

I hope it doesn’t turn into a shit storm….ive had a very open relationship with this community through the years .. I love this place, I’ve worked awfully hard to help turn it into what it is now., a thriving community.. this post is not something I want to do because the Izzy names been in the spotlight for weeks now on negative stuff, but Im  going to address this..and hope you understand where I’m coming from…

Tom Wilson suspension… I got asked to change my Wilson pic in a post.. I don’t watch hockey and made some light of that request.. i got a bunch of fuck u’s in the post .. nasty PMs, a ‘your a horrible person’ or 2 messages… it was a weird time for me seeing some people really angry at me knowing I’m not Tom Wilson! That may have put me on a defensive for a few days.. 

Shortly after there was a malicious 4 day character assassination TD by a dude that comes in every 6 months just to post something bad about me…. I wasn’t going to give that post a response cause it was a character assassination post.. I think most understood that my words were honest and heartfelt.. that I meant that I love all races, nationalities and wanted to make peace..allot of people know what I’m about and support Izzy.. I appreciate that! but still nobody wants to be on the back end of something that malicious..

Today, there’s a post that has some calling me a pedophile ..over my players charity banner.. throat-Izzy foundation… a banner made and posted 4000 times since 2017….. followed by a dude I don’t really know coming in to my DM demanding I answer him for my actions….

Look, this is soppose to be a fun place and a kind community… I love this site, I love you guys! .. But this is bullying..In the last week I’ve been called a racist, pedophile and a bunch of other awful and unfair wording ..

Can this please stop? I’ve always had a good sense of humour and can go into a post, take a jab or 2 and respect it… but some of this lately… (by the same handful of guys) is over the top.. for anyone btw.. let’s not be cruel eh.

Izzy

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

U a good dude izzy

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

100% italics rate, impressive

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

There is absolutely a double standard with bullying. The fact a fucking gnome got someone suspended and the izzy shit hasn't is unreal. You can disagree with some of the things izzy says but holy fuck some of you are looking for reasons to be pissed at him.

I'd recommend Izzy formally report bullying to HO becusse according to them they won't actually do anything unless this has been done. At that point maybe the mob will calm the fuck down

06-16-2021, 07:29 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: There is absolutely a double standard with bullying. The fact a fucking gnome got someone suspended and the izzy shit hasn't is unreal. You can disagree with some of the things izzy says but holy fuck some of you are looking for reasons to be pissed at him.

I'd recommend Izzy formally report bullying to HO becusse according to them they won't actually do anything unless this has been done. At that point maybe the mob will calm the fuck down
Lol okay narc

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

06-16-2021, 07:30 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
06-16-2021, 07:29 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: There is absolutely a double standard with bullying. The fact a fucking gnome got someone suspended and the izzy shit hasn't is unreal. You can disagree with some of the things izzy says but holy fuck some of you are looking for reasons to be pissed at him.

Lol okay narc

Nah spooked is the narc

+1

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

#teamizzy

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Name them.

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

06-16-2021, 07:52 PMFantobens Wrote: Name them.

Izzy ain't no narc smh #no-narc-izzy

06-16-2021, 07:55 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
06-16-2021, 07:52 PMFantobens Wrote: Name them.

Izzy ain't no narc smh #no-narc-izzy

I mean ifs one of the regular shit heads being shit heads it’s a lot different than HO

06-16-2021, 07:58 PMFantobens Wrote:
06-16-2021, 07:55 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: Izzy ain't no narc smh #no-narc-izzy

I mean ifs one of the regular shit heads being shit heads it’s a lot different than HO

Not sure you would consider these to be the shit heads, just read the other thread my man it's clear in there (before the samee and Jp shit)

06-16-2021, 08:00 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
06-16-2021, 07:58 PMFantobens Wrote: I mean ifs one of the regular shit heads being shit heads it’s a lot different than HO

Not sure you would consider these to be the shit heads, just read the other thread my man it's clear in there (before the samee and Jp shit)

Where’s the other thread?

Why are all of you globers still not believing the earths flat? Are you scared we live In a simulation

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

06-16-2021, 08:03 PMFantobens Wrote:
06-16-2021, 08:00 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: Not sure you would consider these to be the shit heads, just read the other thread my man it's clear in there (before the samee and Jp shit)

Where’s the other thread?

Delete in the transactions subforum