Bullying.

Go fuck yourself izzy.

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

06-17-2021, 01:38 AMMutedfaith Wrote: Go fuck yourself izzy.

[Image: image0.png]

We’ve had 1 convo ever .. you told me you found part of the video in my sig offensive, I immediately  changed my sig  right after to make sure you were happy. Other then that… have I ever said anything to ya  anywhere?… what warrants you invading my discord space with this above?

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

And for the record.

I didn't "demand an answer". Last time I had an issue with something you posted (the birthing sig) you explicitly told me to come to you next time I had a problem with something you posted.

I did. Stop crying.

damn tell us all how you really feel

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

06-17-2021, 01:54 AMMutedfaith Wrote: And for the record.

I didn't "demand an answer". Last time I had an issue with something you posted (the birthing sig) you explicitly told me to come to you next time I had a problem with something you posted.

I did. Stop crying.

I wasn't really gonna step into this but I'm kind of sick of the white knight of the shl schtick you're putting on. You can dislike someone without harassing them and criticizing their every move. He is literally breaking no forum rules with anything he's done. Just give it a rest man

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

06-17-2021, 01:48 AMMike Izzy Wrote:

[Image: image0.png]

We’ve had 1 convo ever .. you told me you found part of the video in my sig offensive, I immediately  changed my sig  right after to make sure you were happy. Other then that… have I ever said anything to ya  anywhere?… what warrants you invading my discord space with this above?
Nice job on deleting all of your own lines from our DM btw.

By all means post it

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Izzy didn't even know what you guys were taking offense to in his post before you all jumped on him. I hope HO takes action if this is reported.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

I think you missed the point of this thread

[Image: Jepox.gif]

06-17-2021, 02:22 AMGwdjohnson Wrote: Izzy didn't even know what you guys were taking offense to in his post before you all jumped on him. I hope HO takes action if this is reported.

If? Seems past that point eh? Maybe being a bit proactive might help here.

06-17-2021, 02:03 AMMike Izzy Wrote: By all means post it
You deleted them from the DM. I am not in the business of pre-emptively every conversation I have.

we're all this worked up about tracheas

[Image: rotti.gif]

I feel like, regardless of your opinion on Izzy, you have to recognize that any sort of moral high ground in calling someone out is lost when the point of their post is saying "please don't bully people/me, the SHL is meant for fun", and it reflects more poorly on you than it does on Izzy.

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

06-17-2021, 03:02 AMMazatt Wrote:
I feel like, regardless of your opinion on Izzy, you have to recognize that any sort of moral high ground in calling someone out is lost when the point of their post is saying "please don't bully people/me, the SHL is meant for fun", and it reflects more poorly on you than it does on Izzy.

No no you got it wrong. He's clearly the good guy in his mind so it could never reflect bad on him. He is unable to be in the wrong.

I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.