Create Account

Say Something Nice About the Person Above You

@Fluw You seem very wise, I bet you do crossword puzzles in ink.

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

06-18-2021, 09:37 AMtweedledunn Wrote: @Fluw  You seem very wise, I bet you do crossword puzzles in ink.

Best sigmaker on the site, don’t @ me.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

06-18-2021, 09:42 AMSimply Incorrect Wrote: Best sigmaker on the site, don’t @ me.

Really fun guy who genuinely makes this site much more interesting

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

06-18-2021, 09:56 AM.bojo Wrote: Really fun guy who genuinely makes this site much more interesting

Your box is spectacular.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

06-18-2021, 10:02 AMwumaduce Wrote:
06-18-2021, 09:56 AM.bojo Wrote: Really fun guy who genuinely makes this site much more interesting

Your box is spectacular.

And you're a damn delight to chat with!

06-18-2021, 10:21 AMInf1d3l Wrote:
06-18-2021, 10:02 AMwumaduce Wrote: Your box is spectacular.

And you're a damn delight to chat with!

You are a fantastic person to chat with in the Outlaws discord, and the fact that you were introduced by Gilbert F'n Gottfried is still a major talk of the league.

Just a downright cool person!

06-18-2021, 10:27 AMGeekusoid Wrote:
06-18-2021, 10:21 AMInf1d3l Wrote: And you're a damn delight to chat with!

You are a fantastic person to chat with in the Outlaws discord, and the fact that you were introduced by Gilbert F'n Gottfried is still a major talk of the league.

Ring of Honor wresting is dope

[Image: zayn.png?ex=65e9b101&is=65d73c01&hm=c0f0...y=lossless]
Kyle Sux Lmap

06-18-2021, 10:37 AMzaynzk Wrote:
06-18-2021, 10:27 AMGeekusoid Wrote: You are a fantastic person to chat with in the Outlaws discord, and the fact that you were introduced by Gilbert F'n Gottfried is still a major talk of the league.

Ring of Honor wresting is dope
I'm both mad and happy that you got called up early. And I still don't know how to pronounce your name.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

06-18-2021, 11:02 AMsteveoiscool Wrote:
06-18-2021, 10:37 AMzaynzk Wrote: Ring of Honor wresting is dope
I'm both mad and happy that you got called up early. And I still don't know how to pronounce your name.
I love being an Edmonton prospect with you and you make every conversation in there better

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

06-18-2021, 11:09 AMMinnesotafine Wrote:
06-18-2021, 11:02 AMsteveoiscool Wrote: I'm both mad and happy that you got called up early. And I still don't know how to pronounce your name.
I love being an Edmonton prospect with you and you make every conversation in there better

Sota is an amazing and beautiful person, everyone needs to get to know Sota. He's been such a joy in the NL LR.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

06-18-2021, 11:30 AMSDCore Wrote:
06-18-2021, 11:09 AMMinnesotafine Wrote: I love being an Edmonton prospect with you and you make every conversation in there better

Sota is an amazing and beautiful person, everyone needs to get to know Sota. He's been such a joy in the NL LR.
Even though there’s plenty of pins in the NL LR of folks taking jabs at him, i think deep down we all love and appreciate Corey. I mean, I personally do for sure, and I think he’s gonna do a great job as Chicago GM.

[Image: beegbeegyoshi.gif]
[Image: B7bDIPG.png]
[Image: YOSHI.png?ex=65f214ee&is=65df9fee&hm=80f...e73badf86&]

@bdu754 You're easily one of my favorite people on the site and I love sharing an LR with you. This is kinda awkward since we're teammates but it's been a blast getting to know you after hearing a lot of good things from others. You're a great person who's always super positive around the LR and ily for it <3

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

@Geekusoid

I really enjoy our back-and-forth activity in the wpg games channel. pls kill sparky.

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

06-18-2021, 12:45 PMBy-Tor Wrote: @Geekusoid

I really enjoy our back-and-forth activity in the wpg games channel. pls kill sparky.

You like Rush. I can’t really think of a better personality trait than that. Kinda says it all.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

06-18-2021, 01:13 PMSlappydoodle Wrote:
06-18-2021, 12:45 PMBy-Tor Wrote: @Geekusoid

You like Rush. I can’t really think of a better personality trait than that. Kinda says it all.
Admire u for how long you’ve been able to keep up this grind and have tremendous respect for how much u have put into this league. Also im a big ghost fan of the big slappy hour

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM