Create Account

Say Something Nice About the Person Above You

06-18-2021, 01:29 PMtrella Wrote:
06-18-2021, 01:13 PMSlappydoodle Wrote: You like Rush. I can’t really think of a better personality trait than that. Kinda says it all.
Admire u for how long you’ve been able to keep up this grind and have tremendous respect for how much u have put into this league. Also im a big ghost fan of the big slappy hour

Ur my best friend on the site and can't wait to hang out with u in july

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

@SlashACM We haven't really talked... but you played for STL... and Joe... So you are good in my book. <3

[Image: Wally.png]

@Wally we need to do steaks, beers and cinnamon rolls again my brother, was great time

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

06-18-2021, 02:49 PMBarnabasCollins Wrote: @Wally we need to do steaks, beers and cinnamon rolls again my brother, was great time

Ever since I joined the Dragons I've looked up to your experience and longevity as two key pillars of the locker room. From Vilde's refusal to give up, to your incredible amounts of rum consumed, to your absolutely terrible mountain dew habits, every interaction has been a pleasure. Thanks for being such a great part of the team

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

@ACapitalChicago You're an amazing person and the dedication you show to the site is wild. Even though you weren't a Carolina player when I came into the league you were still a helpful, fun presence in the locker room that kept things engaging. Even beyond the personal level of being an absolute babe you're showing your dedication to the site as a whole by doing a fantastic job as J-commish. Couldn't be happier that I got to spend so much time sharing a LR and a backroom with you before you became a NARC

[Image: mazatt.gif]

[Image: KhdDH3Q.png] [Image: q4PM2XX.png]

@Mazatt love having you in Edmonton's locker room and I always look forward to sharing a box of twisted teas with you. I'd be shocked if anyone had a bad experience with you, but I'll throw down if someone has anything bad to say about you. An all-around great person and I'm pumped we're on the same team!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

@jeffie43 by-tor absolutely ignored you by tagging geek so im making sure you get recognized, you have been one of the best people I've gotten to know on the site and are one of my best friends on the SHL. I'm really glad we got to know each other through you joining team Canada and I hope we can meet in person this year.

Also so I don't snipe @tommysalami , you were one of my fav people in gm chat during the time I was there, and you're a very pleasant person to share a room with.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

@Gwdjohnson you are a funny guy. you are also a good human too if that makes the difference too. Go Habs go

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Pass

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

06-18-2021, 07:07 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: Pass

Remember Scotty Reay and the Chiefs days, good times.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

@"Simply Incorrect" u seem like good guy oogley boogley u dont have enough upreps for the length of time youve been around lets change that

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

@Pingy Pingu

You rock noot noot agab agab keep on nootin and tootin

[Image: lebbish.gif]

06-18-2021, 07:57 PMLeppish Wrote: @Pingy Pingu

You rock noot noot agab agab keep on nootin and tootin

You'll always be my favorite person in this site. Love you buddy.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

06-18-2021, 08:00 PMwumaduce Wrote: You'll always be my favorite person in this site. Love you buddy.

Since it's a quiet moment, back at you man, i'll get you some doggo picks once i have a fixed cam lense again!

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Luke is actually a great guy, despite what everyone says. He's very helpful and always willing to lend a hand

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]