Create Account

Say Something Nice About the Person Above You
(This post was last modified: 06-19-2021, 08:25 AM by Jumbobone19.)

@PremierBromanov I always enjoy and get a kick out of your posts. FHN is also great stuff. And you did a great job with IIHF Fantasy.

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

06-19-2021, 08:22 AMJumbobone19 Wrote: @PremierBromanov  I always enjoy and get a kick out of your posts. FHN is also great stuff. And you did a great job with IIHF Fantasy.

I’m not sure if we’ve ever had any interaction with each other but anyone willing to GM the SMJHL is a good person.

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

@Katth

i love your pfp

[Image: kILVP74.png]    [Image: qtbn8zh.png]    [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: Monochroma_Sig_2_1.gif]
Patriotes Knights Latvia Knights Latvia Knights Patriotes

@monochroma you’re doing incredible for being so new to the league! keep grinding and improving!

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]

06-19-2021, 12:25 PMboom Wrote: @monochroma you’re doing incredible for being so new to the league! keep grinding and improving!

You're one of the best people I've met in this league. I'm so glad to have called you a peer, friend, and competitor.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

06-19-2021, 12:44 PMsve7en Wrote:
06-19-2021, 12:25 PMboom Wrote: @monochroma you’re doing incredible for being so new to the league! keep grinding and improving!

You're one of the best people I've met in this league. I'm so glad to have called you a peer, friend, and competitor.

Great dude with insane dedication to the league. Great junior GM and you run a really fun podcast that I really enjoy.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

06-19-2021, 02:00 PMRagnar Wrote:
06-19-2021, 12:44 PMsve7en Wrote: You're one of the best people I've met in this league. I'm so glad to have called you a peer, friend, and competitor.

Great dude with insane dedication to the league. Great junior GM and you run a really fun podcast that I really enjoy.

Handsomest man in all of the SHL, and comes through clutch IRL.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

06-19-2021, 02:11 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote:
06-19-2021, 02:00 PMRagnar Wrote: Great dude with insane dedication to the league. Great junior GM and you run a really fun podcast that I really enjoy.

Handsomest man in all of the SHL, and comes through clutch IRL.

Si..got a Nice big personality.. I dig it.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

06-19-2021, 02:29 PMMike Izzy Wrote:
06-19-2021, 02:11 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote: Handsomest man in all of the SHL, and comes through clutch IRL.

Si..got a Nice big personality.. I dig it.

Your my inspiration... My muse... I want to paint you naked Biggrin Cheers

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

06-19-2021, 02:34 PMSlashACM Wrote:
06-19-2021, 02:29 PMMike Izzy Wrote: Si..got a Nice big personality.. I dig it.

Your my inspiration... My muse... I want to paint you naked  Biggrin  Cheers

You are the awesome-est painter... please share your work

[Image: Wally.png]

@Wally

i don't know you but you seem to have good taste in disney movies judging by the pfp

also, wally is one of my favorite pokemon characters

[Image: kILVP74.png]    [Image: qtbn8zh.png]    [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: Monochroma_Sig_2_1.gif]
Patriotes Knights Latvia Knights Latvia Knights Patriotes

06-19-2021, 03:47 PMmonochroma Wrote: i don't know you but you seem to have good taste in disney movies judging by the pfp

Can't say I really know you but I like your sig a lot and you seem to have really good media! Smile

06-21-2021, 11:55 AMInf1d3l Wrote:
06-19-2021, 03:47 PMmonochroma Wrote: i don't know you but you seem to have good taste in disney movies judging by the pfp

Can't say I really know you but I like your sig a lot and you seem to have really good media! Smile

You're one of the first "new" people I got to meet when I came back to the site in the Vancouver LR. Always a top notch guy to speak with and I can honestly say I have never had a bad interaction with you.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

06-21-2021, 01:08 PMOtrebor13 Wrote: You're one of the first "new" people I got to meet when I came back to the site in the Vancouver LR. Always a top notch guy to speak with and I can honestly say I have never had a bad interaction with you.

You a cutie and without you a big part of my time as a panther wouldve been boring AF. I was very sad to see you leave but i'm happy you got rewarded big time for it, being one of the better players in the league for seasons. Smile Hope we reunite again cutie

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

06-21-2021, 01:22 PMJAJA SWEG DINGDONG Wrote:
06-21-2021, 01:08 PMOtrebor13 Wrote: You're one of the first "new" people I got to meet when I came back to the site in the Vancouver LR. Always a top notch guy to speak with and I can honestly say I have never had a bad interaction with you.

You a cutie and without you a big part of my time as a panther wouldve been boring AF. I was very sad to see you leave but i'm happy you got rewarded big time for it, being one of the better players in the league for seasons. Smile Hope we reunite again cutie

MAN we go way back, hahaha. I loved how you genuinely had this other side of formx hanging out in Groupme and Chatzy and ... well, pretty much everywhere but the forum. And when you'd go to bat for him a shitload of people simply wouldn't understand. But you're just a sweet guy. A lot of users' favorite simulation (and rl) truckers, been too long my friend.