Create Account

Say Something Nice About the Person Above You

06-21-2021, 01:46 PMGCool Wrote:
06-21-2021, 01:22 PMJAJA SWEG DINGDONG Wrote: You a cutie and without you a big part of my time as a panther wouldve been boring AF. I was very sad to see you leave but i'm happy you got rewarded big time for it, being one of the better players in the league for seasons. Smile Hope we reunite again cutie

MAN we go way back, hahaha. I loved how you genuinely had this other side of formx hanging out in Groupme and Chatzy and ... well, pretty much everywhere but the forum. And when you'd go to bat for him a shitload of people simply wouldn't understand. But you're just a sweet guy. A lot of users' favorite simulation (and rl) truckers, been too long my friend.

Your name is cool, says it right in it. Also enjoyed our time as teammates in LAP

11-04-2021, 12:51 PMInf1d3l Wrote:
06-21-2021, 01:46 PMGCool Wrote: MAN we go way back, hahaha. I loved how you genuinely had this other side of formx hanging out in Groupme and Chatzy and ... well, pretty much everywhere but the forum. And when you'd go to bat for him a shitload of people simply wouldn't understand. But you're just a sweet guy. A lot of users' favorite simulation (and rl) truckers, been too long my friend.

Your name is cool, says it right in it. Also enjoyed our time as teammates in LAP

Loved having you in quebec for a season, wish it was a bit more though. You bring life in locker room you are part of and you are a breeze of fresh air in this league.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

11-04-2021, 12:54 PMEvok Wrote:
11-04-2021, 12:51 PMInf1d3l Wrote: Your name is cool, says it right in it. Also enjoyed our time as teammates in LAP

Loved having you in quebec for a season, wish it was a bit more though. You bring life in locker room you are part of and you are a breeze of fresh air in this league.

You're one of the most dedicated members the league has and always a delight to chat with. You make the J HO a fun place to chat daily! While it's not what you want, I hope you stick around as a J GM for a long time!

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

11-04-2021, 12:58 PMToast Wrote: You're one of the most dedicated members the league has and always a delight to chat with. You make the J HO a fun place to chat daily! While it's not what you want, I hope you stick around as a J GM for a long time!

Didn't know much about you before, but the SFP locker room instantly became better when you arrived. You fit right in and are clearly someone who is fun and easy to talk with. Brining all this positive impact to the team in addition to GMing Maine and making it the best it can be definitely isn't easy, but you're doing it all anyways.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

11-04-2021, 01:22 PMKeven Wrote:
11-04-2021, 12:58 PMToast Wrote: You're one of the most dedicated members the league has and always a delight to chat with. You make the J HO a fun place to chat daily! While it's not what you want, I hope you stick around as a J GM for a long time!

Didn't know much about you before, but the SFP locker room instantly became better when you arrived. You fit right in and are clearly someone who is fun and easy to talk with. Brining all this positive impact to the team in addition to GMing Maine and making it the best it can be definitely isn't easy, but you're doing it all anyways.
I don't know you Keven but you've got a cat in your pfp so you must be aight

11-04-2021, 01:24 PMJR95 Wrote:
11-04-2021, 01:22 PMKeven Wrote: Didn't know much about you before, but the SFP locker room instantly became better when you arrived. You fit right in and are clearly someone who is fun and easy to talk with. Brining all this positive impact to the team in addition to GMing Maine and making it the best it can be definitely isn't easy, but you're doing it all anyways.
I don't know you Keven but you've got a cat in your pfp so you must be aight

The transition you've taken Baltimore through in the FHM era is legit impressive and not talked about enough.

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

11-04-2021, 01:26 PMsve7en Wrote: The transition you've taken Baltimore through in the FHM era is legit impressive and not talked about enough.

I hear you have a very impressive collection of tank tops. Also, you're one of the GMs I've respected the most since I got the Nevada gig, and I really appreciate that you're somebody I can discuss trades with etc without thinking you're gonna do anything shady. Plus you know, you're playing great for Sweden and I appreciate that too. :D

ophelia still kind of sucks tho but it's okay she's getting better

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

11-04-2021, 01:29 PMsköldpaddor Wrote:
11-04-2021, 01:26 PMsve7en Wrote: The transition you've taken Baltimore through in the FHM era is legit impressive and not talked about enough.

I hear you have a very impressive collection of tank tops. Also, you're one of the GMs I've respected the most since I got the Nevada gig, and I really appreciate that you're somebody I can discuss trades with etc without thinking you're gonna do anything shady. Plus you know, you're playing great for Sweden and I appreciate that too. :D

ophelia still kind of sucks tho but it's okay she's getting better

I’ve never spoken to you personally but everyone in Manhattan sings your praises and always says you’re the best person on the site.

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

@Buster I look forward to getting to know you better, it’s been really fun chatting with you in the MAN LR and I love your passion for butt. Truly inspiring.

[Image: 1091735715194343496][Image: merh.gif][Image: 1091735379956211812]
[Image: jZtKPwK.png]    [Image: Thz4BYW.png]    [Image: ivBf7yq.png]    [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

[Image: merha.gif]
[Image: kvwHYOm.gif]
gay heghog

11-04-2021, 04:30 PMmer Wrote: @Buster I look forward to getting to know you better, it’s been really fun chatting with you in the MAN LR and I love your passion for butt. Truly inspiring.

One of the most active first gens I've seen in a while. It reinvigorates this old crusty bastard

@wumaduce I like your pfp (not sure if its a band or something) but I like your ears too and you shouldn't cut them off! <3

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

11-04-2021, 07:48 PMAleris Wrote: @wumaduce I like your pfp (not sure if its a band or something) but I like your ears too and you shouldn't cut them off! <3
Love to see you still doing cool stuff in the league after our short time gming British Isles. Went from " just one of Jess' underlings I didn't know" to so much more right quick

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-04-2021, 08:33 PM by Ruggsy.)

Whoops double posted instead of edit, so I guess I gotta say something about myself. You are one cool sexy mofo ruggsy

[Image: Z8yXihx.png]

11-04-2021, 08:29 PMRuggsy Wrote: Whoops double posted instead of edit, so I guess I gotta say something about myself. You are one cool sexy mofo Ruggsy
Hey Ruggsy u r very cool. Thanks for being a good GM. Also DN

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

jay2233 has a body and the capacity for creative thought, and so, by definition, can probably fly on the Earth's magnetic field if they put their mind to changing the dipole moment of all the cells in their feet?

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]