Create Account

Hiring: SMJHL Historian Lead

Hi SHL,

This is Luke from the historian department. I am here to offer a new job for the SMJHL. I do not have enough time to focus on the SMJHL so I am looking to hire someone that can focus on making the department better in that way.

The pay is 6 mil

Application can be free form, but I am looking for people who can do the following

Work well in spreadsheets/data organization

Knowledge of the SMJHL

Has ideas that can improve the SMJHL historical side

And anything else you can think of

Deadline is July 1st at midnight. Dm me on site or discord about the app.

Thank you

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

o damn

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

Sorry for the delay. Ill finish this out soon Smile

I’m sorry for the delay, but I decided to hire @JumpierPegasus

He had a great application + his history with the SMJHL is unmatched. Hell Zach Miller was his player and it’s the award for most dedicated down there

Thanks Luke! Appreciate the vote of confidence here. I spent the first 25 seasons of my SHL career in the J as a commish, GM, and player and it was honestly some of the best time I've had on this site. It's a great league and I think it has a rich and fun history that we can celebrate and really pull together in that sub forum. Excited to get started Smile

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Hey hey! Congrats JP

[Image: Wally.png]

JP good

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

07-17-2021, 11:34 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote: Thanks Luke! Appreciate the vote of confidence here. I spent the first 25 seasons of my SHL career in the J as a commish, GM, and player and it was honestly some of the best time I've had on this site. It's a great league and I think it has a rich and fun history that we can celebrate and really pull together in that sub forum. Excited to get started Smile

He hired you????????????????????????????????

07-17-2021, 11:50 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:
07-17-2021, 11:34 AMJumpierPegasus Wrote: Thanks Luke! Appreciate the vote of confidence here. I spent the first 25 seasons of my SHL career in the J as a commish, GM, and player and it was honestly some of the best time I've had on this site. It's a great league and I think it has a rich and fun history that we can celebrate and really pull together in that sub forum. Excited to get started Smile

He hired you????????????????????????????????

I am the ultimate historian

I am a relic of a bygone era that has passed me by already

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

JP smells

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]