Create Account

A Bruins Fan and a Rangers Fan Walk into a Bar...

The Bruins fan gets kicked out because he's under 21.

me and @Rangerjase are doing a podcast, ask us questions you fools
there is no set date yet because i literally just brought it up to him about 30 minutes ago lmfao

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

How's co-GMing going in VAN? Any notables moves that you've done? What's your outlook like for this season and beyond?

Thoughts on KEL winning the Four Star Cup? Don't you dare say anything about IAs. I will come after you.

How was your first season in NOLA? You got traded to NOLA from TBB, feelings on that and how it played out.

Thoughts on the upcoming season in NOLA? Predictions on where we'll stand at the end?

Who is your favorite NOLA rookie and why is it me?

Prediction for when you'll actually make playoffs in HD? Plans for this off-season and next season?

@Pythonic there. I've done your work for you. I better hear you say good things about me.

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

Why did you choose me to do your podcast with. 

Question for me. Do better. Ok?

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

Who do you consider as your rival GMs?

If you could make any change to the J, what would it be? Got any suggestions for HO?

What do you think is the best part of the League?

Who do you see taking it all this season in both Leagues?

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa
(This post was last modified: 06-21-2021, 10:09 AM by Ragnar.)

Please expand upon saying "I wish" in reply to a person who you didn't know was Ragnar saying he thought you said Ragnar when you said you were doing a podcast with Ranger

Does this mean you'd rather do a podcast with Ragnar than with Ranger?

Does this mean you didn't want to do this podcast with Ranger?

Does this mean you HATE Ranger?

Why do you hate Ranger? He seems alright to me. Seems kind of close minded of you.

Ranger how is your pup? Please post more photos.

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

When are you going to make the Whalers good?

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2021, 10:08 PM by Dextaria.)

For either league, which team was the biggest surprise (i.e. either overachieving or underachieving)? With the teams in mind, who do you think can pull this season back and who do you think will continue to falter?

With a couple games in, what are your super early in the season award predictions? Or, at the very least maybe talk about some early ROTY candidates since you know we're all about that in Vancouver.

What jobs on the site do you have and what is the best part about them and what is the worst part?

Between Zoltan Topalo and Valterri Kauppinen, argueably who's player is more important to their team compared to the other? Out of everyone on both teams, who's the MVP for each respective team?

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!

Placeholder for special guest @Zombiewolf to explain why I was fired in disgrace.

I forgot to mention this.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

does it bother you that your girlfriend gets RAILED on camera?

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

06-29-2021, 02:33 PMPingy Pingu Wrote: does it bother you that your girlfriend gets RAILED on camera?
1. recording is already done
2. im single

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]