Create Account

(GRADED)Grading Quebec Rookie Free Agents
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2021, 11:06 AM by CptSquall.)

So what I'm going to talk about in this deep dive is the short anticipated debut scroll Jeff Hopkins and Joe Burrow who made there SMJHL  debuts after only being signed with the team for a few short hours I over all thought that the games went pretty well for us considering at the time we had 0 additional tpe put into our build after the initial build.  I expected this to both play about the same amount of time just because we didn't have any increase builds by Joe burrow end up getting a lot more time than my player and I was kind of discouraged by that but I also understand it's a different kind of archetype for them he's more of a playmaker I'm more of a kind of greedy grinding third line type guy who's not going to get a whole lot of time but he's got to go out there and make the most of the opportunities when they present themselves I mean Joe burrow playing in his first game especially in the position that he is not accustomed to be playing he's mostly played on the wing instead of it Center like he is listed on the depth chart went out and got in his very first game which I thought was gray I was kind of thinking to myself what kind of competitions we should have the see who scored the first point but it end up going to him so I think the next one to say is who gets a goal first and the likeliness of him getting that goal before me he's probably likely since he is getting about twice as many shifts per game as Jeff Hopkins is. I think the two of us made the right decision by signing with Quebec I think they're going to give us the best option to grow in our careers and to make a name for ourselves ahead of the season 26 shl draft.  I feel like the team is run by 2 brilliant people in Evok and Flex. And I think their expertise in the Sim engine are going to give us a great advantage in being able to  build our players correctly and to make us the most efficient players that we can be.  overall I still think that we did pretty well for our first time out and with no additional help from tpe that we've now put in  but I think after our first Go Round the only place we can go  it's up from here and I feel that we will be able to help contribute to the see more in the coming weeks as we figure out what we need to do to be successful.  if I was going to give us a combined overall grade I would give is probably a c to C plus just because we didn't have any time to really build our players up before the first Sim and in a lot of stretches we weren't built well enough to help defend and I think that kind of let the team down but overall it was a pretty good stretch of games and I think that there are going to be big things for Joe burrow Jeff Hopkins and Quebec City.

Code:
550 words

Approved. +5 TPE for @H0PPY75