Create Account

S60 SMJHL PT #2 - Tactical meeting

Konstantin is known for his presence in front of the net as he tries to screen the opposing goaltender and make life a living hell for them. Konstantin also seems to have a nack for tipping the puck into a dangerous spot or cleaning up after the opposing goaltender allows a rebound. If you think about this it only makes sense to pair Konstantin with at least other winger that likes to shoot the puck quite a bit maybe even from outside the faceoff circles in hope for Konstantin to get a rebound on the goal or tip his shots. Another player that would excel together with Konstantin would be a defender that has a tendency to let it rip from the point. Konstantin also likes to have 1 more defensively responsible forward besides him since it's hard to get back at times into a good defensive position if you are battling in front of the opposing net all game.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

PBE PT

pbe affiliation

Tactics. That is a bit of an interesting subject to touch on. What sort of tactics could St. Louis possibly come up with? I could tell you all about the super, super secret plays that we have been coming up with. But of course, if I did that, then I would have to kill you. Just kidding. Not really. Dead as a door nail.

Seriously though, all joking aside, the tactics for the Third Line are really quite simple. Do not let the other team score. Pretty straight forward, right? Let’s face it, when you have a 6’5”, 270-pound, human wrecking ball like Spicy MacHaggis defending the net, that is not a problem. Spicy has been given his marching orders and those orders are simple. Hit them and hit them hard. This of course is something that comes naturally for Spicy, who grew up on the mean streets of Glasgow, Scotland. I hope everyone has their pads on and their skates laced up tight, it is going to be a bumpy ride.                                                                                                                            172 Words

[Image: Spicy_Funko.jpg]
Player Page             Update Thread

Due to how talented he is, Kroustis was pushed on a line with legitimate minutes. I mean really, I am playing big boy minutes already. I even had to play out of my usual LW, to RW, due to an over crowding in the left wing, while the team wanted to give me minutes and point amassing opportunities. So it was not your typical rookie management meeting, where the rookie has his dreams crushed, being told he will play fourth line minutes. And it has paid off. After a week of sims, I am 3/14 on shooting, for a 21.4%. I have been told that 21.4% shooting accuracy is great, and we have found the right way to utilize my player, helping me get the numbers I am looking after, and the team get wins, points, and navigate through the intricacies for a favorable playoff seed. Second line minutes with a regular role ain't too shabby for a rookie aye?

Up until getting drafted into the SMJHL, Tanner Fox had only read about certain tactics and strategies a handful of times. Much like his older brother Michael, Tanner went to a fairly normal high school and his natural talent carried him head and shoulders (quite literally) above the rest of his class. Once drafted though, the first thing he did was sit down with the coaches and started studying tactics and roles to try to find something that both fit his natural play style while also helping fill a need for his new team. It was a deep and complex new world he had found himself a part of, but it was nothing he didn’t feel he could tackle. While the tactics and play style of the line and team are both things that seemingly change with the draft class, is coaches helped him narrow his play style down to a few different roles: Quarterback, Rushing Defenseman, and Mobile Defenseman. While these seem to fit him for the moment, he knows that things may still change drastically once he takes his game to the next level, and that’s okay with him.

[Image: 60859_s.gif]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Albert Luck came into a meeting with the coach in the afternoon before preseason, this was to discuss the expectations and utilization of Luck during the upcoming season. Luck hoped to be in a good two way role, obviously he had higher thoughts on himself then management did. The coach had viewed him to shore up the 3rd pairing, ideally in a shutdown role to help keep the puck out of his zone. Luck was a bit upset but quickly moved on knowing it was best to just try and excel in his new expected role.Leaving the meeting Luck then made his way to the rink to begin on some drills. His mind lingered on the conversation from earlier but he pushed that away to work on the drills. Dealing with some odd man rushes, puck clearing and other defensive drills Luck felt better about his new role seeing that it was about developing a new set of skills to succeed in the new league.

ISFL affiliate 

https://forums.sim-football.com/showthre...#pid485062