Create Account

Secret Thread. Dont Look

06-23-2021, 03:32 PMLordBirdman Wrote:
06-23-2021, 02:58 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: LA already has a team?

I believe most refer to that as the great pacific pavement wasteland

Potato tomato my friend

06-23-2021, 03:26 PMAccka Wrote: Colorado Trash Pandas. Make it happen. Oh wait there's already a Col. team.. Just make another w/e

How dare you besmirch the Colorado Trash Raptors!

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

06-23-2021, 01:27 PMzaynzk Wrote: I’m not sure if it’s a great idea to expand at the end of the pandemic especially when we have teams that are playing a large number of inactive players.
There are so many things wrong with this I dont even know where to start

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

06-23-2021, 02:20 PMBenpachi Wrote: Halifax Highlanders, draft Doug Glatt. It'll happen. You heard it here first.
Like im gonna expose Glatt

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

06-23-2021, 01:27 PMzaynzk Wrote: I’m not sure if it’s a great idea to expand at the end of the pandemic especially when we have teams that are playing a large number of inactive players.

Please continue

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

06-23-2021, 03:50 PMJKortesi81 Wrote:
06-23-2021, 03:26 PMAccka Wrote: Colorado Trash Pandas. Make it happen. Oh wait there's already a Col. team.. Just make another w/e

How dare you besmirch the Colorado Trash Raptors!

If it helps at all, I think they got a cool logo! Angel

[Image: 64377_v.gif]
Whalers Whalers Whalers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Panthers Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack Wolfpack
Finland / Germany  
Big thanks to Pythonic(first sig evah), Sloth(first LAP sig<3) and Ragnar for their sigs<3
Two time playoffs MVP and two time nominee
Triple gold club
Discord: asska

06-23-2021, 04:23 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote:

Please continue
you live under a rock for the past 15 months or something?

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

I am going to create the greatest expansion franchise in the history of expansion franchises.

[Image: LETS-FUCKING-GO.gif][Image: DTJR-Colorado-Signature.jpg]

Ah shit I looked.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

MEXICO

CITY

EAGLES

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

06-23-2021, 04:35 PMsteveoiscool Wrote:
06-23-2021, 04:23 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote: Please continue
you live under a rock for the past 15 months or something?

I want to know how the end of a pandemic, and the expansion of a simulation hockey league on the internet are at all related. Thought that would be pretty obvious.

06-23-2021, 05:25 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote:
06-23-2021, 04:35 PMsteveoiscool Wrote: you live under a rock for the past 15 months or something?

I want to know how the end of a pandemic, and the expansion of a simulation hockey league on the internet are at all related.  Thought that would be pretty obvious.

people will be spending less free time on the computer with other shit to do, college kids will be going to actual class, people moving back to the office, its not a huge jump dude.
(This post was last modified: 06-23-2021, 05:33 PM by Merica.)

06-23-2021, 05:29 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
06-23-2021, 05:25 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote: I want to know how the end of a pandemic, and the expansion of a simulation hockey league on the internet are at all related.  Thought that would be pretty obvious.

people will be spending less free time on the computer with other shit to do, college kids will be going to actual class, people moving back to the office, its not a huge jump dude.

Yeah I don’t think that’s going to kill activity here.

06-23-2021, 04:05 PMSecondSucks22 Wrote:
06-23-2021, 02:20 PMBenpachi Wrote: Halifax Highlanders, draft Doug Glatt. It'll happen. You heard it here first.
Like im gonna expose Glatt
GLATT FOR GM OF HALIFAX

[Image: banes.png]

06-23-2021, 05:30 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote:
06-23-2021, 05:29 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: people will be spending less free time on the computer with other shit to do, college kids will be going to actual class, people moving back to the office, its not a huge jump dude.

Yeah I don’t think that’s going to kill activity here.

Not kill but there was a huge spike at the start of the pandemic and people are already becoming less active or completely inactive because of the end of the pandemic.