Create Account

New England Captains Announcement

[Image: NewEngland-min.png]

We saw many changes happening this off-season with expansion and the calling up of a couple of prospects. Thanks to this we decided to have a vote to find our new team captains! Voted on by our prospects and rostered players. Without further ado...

Team Captain
Our newest team captain has been on the team for a few seasons. And have clearly made a name for themselves as they received the most votes from their peers. They've always been a positive and motivating presence in the locker room and on the ice. A proper steal since the minute we drafted them! I'm extremely excited to have this player and user with the Pack for a long time to come, and I trust them in full that they'll be able to live up to C on their shoulder!
Guðmundur Kristjánsson @Fluw

The vote for captains was really close. A single vote could've mixed things up and decided our captains differently. If I could I would give all three of our captains the big C. But since FHM doesn't allow that, the following players will be sporting the A.

Alternative Captains
Here is another user that has been called up for a few seasons. They always emit a happy and optimistic aura. Motivating us and making sure we keep our chins up when things are looking tough. Be it on the ice, on the forum, or in real life. Everyone is met with friendly, funny, and sometimes interesting messages. We're very lucky to have them and look forward to having them captain the team!
Teylora Petrov @Bayley

Last but not least. Our second A will be proudly presented to someone who, even before they were called up, took it upon themselves to spur on and generate conversation in the locker room. They're someone who will never let you down. And will do what they can to help everyone on the team even if the topic at hand isn't their forte. And they make sure any questions are acknowledged when us GMs aren't available. The stand-out rookie of the year(to be)!
Jonathan Granström @Halkohol

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Thanks guys <3 !

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

This is insane, I did not expect this. Thank you for the confidence!! Let's go pack! Wolfpack

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

I appreciate you guys! Let's go Pack!

[Image: huNeCNb.png]
Thank you OrbitingDeath! <3

Another great leadership group here. Congrats

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs