Create Account

Star-Light: S60 Day One

Good afternoon, Star Gang! And welcome to SEASON SIXTY of the Simulation Hockey League!

In the off-season, the Simulation Hockey League added two new members--the Montreal Patriots and the Philadelphia Forge--and realigned, finally draining the Great Lakes division, though the Toronto North Stars will still have to battle the Hamilton Steelhawks and Buffalo Stampede for control of the newly minted North East Division.

Pre-season saw the North Stars winning and losing three games apiece with an overtime loss for seven points. Luffy Richard had an excellent pre-season until eight to four blowout loss to the Baltimore Platoon that stalled his momentum. He had two assists, was a minus-four, and had five blocks and seven hits in seven games.

The Philidelphia Forge will visit Toronto for the first game of the North Stars regular season followed by a visit from the San Francisco Pride. The final game of the sim sees a visit from the Manhatten Rage--so let us see how the North Stars did!

The first game against the Philidelphia Forge had the North Stars dominate the game to for a five to one lead until the third when the Forge stormed the North Stars goal to give the North Stars a scare. The final score was four to five with shots favoring Toronto forty-six to twenty-six. Toronto also out hit the Forge twenty-three to twenty. Luffy Richard had a strong game with two assists, he was a plus-two, with three shots on goal, a blocked shot, a hit, and a takeaway while also serving two minutes in the penalty box for being a naughty boy.

The San Francisco Pride found themselves on the wrong end of a goose egg as Harry Carpet turned away nineteen shots and lead his team to a four-to-nothing victory. The North Stars dominated with forty-three shots, while they were being outhit twelve to nineteen. Luffy Richard had another strong effort with an assist, as well as being a plus-two with a giveaway and a takeaway.

The last game saw the Manhatten Rage, who had just beaten Buffalo so they felt like slaying kings today I suppose, five to four in overtime with former North Star Juni Panda scoring a goal which was a bigger shock than beating both the Stampede and the North Stars in the same sim. The North Stars (man I've written our name a million times in the past two sentences) dominated the shot totals forty-seven to nineteen and were just out hit nineteen to twenty. Luffy Richard had an assist, so at least he is finally being productive. He also had a blocked shot, a takeaway, and a giveaway. 

To start the season, the Toronto North Stars take five of six points and Luffy Richard had four assists and finished a plus-four on the day. A good start to the season, and I hope they can keep the momentum up. On another note, it looks like the battle of the Luffys goes to Luffy Richard on this first day of sims as the other Luffy could only manage three points. I hope my roommate does not get too high and mighty because that big head might cause him to crash through to the center of the earth if he is not careful. 

Until next time,

Shine On!

[Image: WzzhGnr.png][Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: image0.png][Image: UMRTITC.gif]

remember to write about how Juni Panda destoryed you guys. 8 hits SHEESH

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Should have had more hits against you to be honest.

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

06-24-2021, 09:41 PMluketd Wrote: remember to write about how Juni Panda destoryed you guys. 8 hits SHEESH
I may have graduated from Simulation Journalist School, but they never taught us to count on both hands.

06-25-2021, 01:59 PMjuniped Wrote: Should have had more hits against you to be honest.
I think you were too bust eating crayons on the bench, from this reporters astute observations.

06-25-2021, 02:44 PMMoreorless89 Wrote:
06-25-2021, 01:59 PMjuniped Wrote: Should have had more hits against you to be honest.
I think you were too bust eating crayons on the bench, from this reporters astute observations.

Well my Dad can beat up your Dad

06-25-2021, 03:12 PMjuniped Wrote:
06-25-2021, 02:44 PMMoreorless89 Wrote: I think you were too bust eating crayons on the bench, from this reporters astute observations.

Well my Dad can beat up your Dad
Which one? I have like three or four depending on where in the multiverse they are fighting.

06-25-2021, 03:14 PMMoreorless89 Wrote:
06-25-2021, 03:12 PMjuniped Wrote: Well my Dad can beat up your Dad
Which one? I have like three or four depending on where in the multiverse they are fighting.

All of them at the same time

06-25-2021, 03:23 PMjuniped Wrote:
06-25-2021, 03:14 PMMoreorless89 Wrote: Which one? I have like three or four depending on where in the multiverse they are fighting.

All of them at the same time
only way I see that happening is if they bring knives to a rubberband gunfight.

06-25-2021, 04:28 PMMoreorless89 Wrote:
06-25-2021, 03:23 PMjuniped Wrote: All of them at the same time
only way I see that happening is if they bring knives to a rubberband gunfight.
Well if they did that would be cheated and they would be disqualified on principle

06-25-2021, 04:34 PMjuniped Wrote:
06-25-2021, 04:28 PMMoreorless89 Wrote: only way I see that happening is if they bring knives to a rubberband gunfight.
Well if they did that would be cheated and they would be disqualified on principle
so they lose because they are the ones bringing the knives. Checkmate Panda.

06-25-2021, 04:34 PMjuniped Wrote:
06-25-2021, 04:28 PMMoreorless89 Wrote: only way I see that happening is if they bring knives to a rubberband gunfight.
so they lose because they are the ones bringing the knives. Checkmate Panda.