Create Account

Manhattan Team Announcement (Actually Team Related)
(This post was last modified: 06-24-2021, 08:20 PM by Toast.)

Well, to say there was a bit of movement in Manhattan this off-season would be a hell of an understatement. We are going into a new era and I am quite excited to be part of that. We have so many good prospects that are going to be future stars in Manhattan and I look forward to the seeing the team at the top of the leaderboard again. With that being said, there is still a season to be played and Manhattan needs to announce some captains for the season after the first day of games (drown the lakes). Your leadership group in Manhattan for S60:

A - @BasedMinkus - Jed Mosley Jr. is going to be the number-one defenseman in Manhattan this season and is someone who has been a leader in the Discord for quite some time. JT has more than enough experience in the league to be worthy of this and I’m sure is someone who will continue to be a leader in the Manhattan locker room. JT is one of the best people I’ve met through the league and is a friend for life. He’s someone I hope many more people get to know through the seasons coming up in Manhattan.

A - @juniped - Juni Panda might go down as the best acquisition in Manhattan history. I refuse to fact check and stand by it. Ever since the trade was made, Juni has been a fantastic presence in the locker room and someone who Manhattan is shining the spotlight on this season if it wasn’t already obvious. A strong user in the locker room with objectives to be the player that you want to be is someone that we want on our leadership squad and I strongly believe the career of Juni will be one to be remembered.

A - @Skeleton Party - Name Redacted has been in the spotlight from the second he declared to the SHL. Since becoming Manhattan’s starter he is someone the team has relied on throughout (lmao BUF and TOR) his career and we will continue to do so. The big thing for our leaders this season is having a presence in the Discord and as the team has adjusted to focusing on the next era, Skelly has always been the member who is there to ensure spirits are high in the locker room. We look forward to the many seasons of him competing for a McBride and he is more than worthy of this A.

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

everyone I drafted Smile

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

06-24-2021, 08:18 PMluketd Wrote: everyone I drafted Smile
Wait

[Image: juniped_shl.gif]

Updated @BasedMinkus because I'm a terrible friend

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

Hell yeah @juniped glad you've settled in so well in MAN!

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

yooo juni lets go!

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

u guys gonna miss out on star player all time point leader pingy

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

Congrats to these guys!

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs