Create Account

Hiring: SHL Main Discord Moderators
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2021, 08:56 AM by luke.)

Hello SHL,

I am here once again for a job signing. This one is a bit unconventional since this is not a direct forum job, yet this is a job where this is needed. The discord is where people can interact together and make the discord more vibrant. We feel that there are some awesome people that can create a fun atmosphere that can introduce bots that makes the discord a better place to be in.

While the app is more free form, I do want to hear some points being hit on

1. Activity in the Main Discord, and how to increase it

2. More organization in the Main discord

3. Role maintenance, and how to make it more efficient

4. I realized this morning one portion of the job description I thought I conveyed wasn’t conveyed well. Another portion of the job is to increase activity on the main discord, can you discuss some ways that we could increase that activity.

You can send applications either in my Dm's or in my discord(Luke#4181), or nour with his dm or discord(nour#1420)

The way we will be hiring will probably be 1 or 2 head moderators, with 1 or 2 other moderators. So put in the applications, we will select the head moderators -> and then the head moderators will hire the other moderators.

The pay will be 6 mil for head moderator and 5 mil for regular moderators

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

They better make sure we keep memes out of #general

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

(This post was last modified: 06-24-2021, 09:03 PM by SlashACM.)

Luke I love you but you phrase things so fucking weird man

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

06-24-2021, 09:02 PMSlashACM Wrote: Luke I love you but you phrase things so fucking weird man

never got english degree Smile

is it worth coming back

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

06-24-2021, 09:04 PMluketd Wrote:
06-24-2021, 09:02 PMSlashACM Wrote: Luke I love you but you phrase things so fucking weird man

never got english degree Smile

It's still ur native language tho

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

06-24-2021, 09:06 PMSlashACM Wrote:
06-24-2021, 09:04 PMluketd Wrote: never got english degree Smile

It's still ur native language tho

native? language?

06-24-2021, 09:01 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: They better make sure we keep memes out of #general

Gnomedab

06-24-2021, 09:12 PMgolden_apricot Wrote:
06-24-2021, 09:01 PMGwdjohnson Wrote: They better make sure we keep memes out of #general

Gnomedab

Suspended.

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

5M-6M wtf

[Image: 3.png]

literally 1984

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Are we gonna ban the word "coward"? Please say yes

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

06-25-2021, 03:19 AMMemento Mori Wrote: Are we gonna ban the word "coward"? Please say yes
No but if we don’t ban the word boomer I’m going to make a very angrily worded Facebook post about it

Thanks Wasty, Carpy, JSS, TurdFerguson, Geekusoid and Awesomecakes for the sigs!
[Image: reidsuth.gif]

pay scale seems way off for this type of work considering what other site jobs of similar payout make

06-25-2021, 08:34 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: pay scale seems way off for this type of work considering what other site jobs of similar payout make

Probably the initial description was off. It’s a moderation/ make the discord more active. There really isn’t a term for that. So the goal is moderation + finding ways to make the discord more active and interactive. Making a place where you want to be in and talk in