Create Account

Hiring: SHL Main Discord Moderators

06-25-2021, 08:42 AMluketd Wrote:
06-25-2021, 08:34 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: pay scale seems way off for this type of work considering what other site jobs of similar payout make

Probably the initial description was off. It’s a moderation/ make the discord more active. There really isn’t a term for that. So the goal is moderation + finding ways to make the discord more active and interactive. Making a place where you want to be in and talk in

ah, so monitor and increase activity/ participation there. makes more sense thanks for clarifying Luke

06-25-2021, 09:04 AMgolden_apricot Wrote:
06-25-2021, 08:42 AMluketd Wrote: Probably the initial description was off. It’s a moderation/ make the discord more active. There really isn’t a term for that. So the goal is moderation + finding ways to make the discord more active and interactive. Making a place where you want to be in and talk in

ah, so monitor and increase activity/ participation there. makes more sense thanks for clarifying Luke

exactly. I should have explain it better last night, but you know how I am.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

06-25-2021, 09:05 AMluketd Wrote:
06-25-2021, 09:04 AMgolden_apricot Wrote: ah, so monitor and increase activity/ participation there. makes more sense thanks for clarifying Luke

exactly. I should have explain it better last night, but you know how I am.

im also bad at english!

Logged back in real quick to say this:

Make the server public and share it on sites like Disboard and top.gg. It's an easy thing to do to bring traffic to the server and could bring in people outside of recruitment drives. It was previously shot down due to lack of real moderation, but with this being a position now, I am now coming out of the woodworks to push this again

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

06-27-2021, 04:51 PMMCP_ Wrote: Logged back in real quick to say this:

Make the server public and share it on sites like Disboard and top.gg. It's an easy thing to do to bring traffic to the server and could bring in people outside of recruitment drives. It was previously shot down due to lack of real moderation, but with this being a position now, I am now coming out of the woodworks to push this again

Feel free to come back out of the woodwork and join us in Montreal Patriotes Patriotes Patriotes Patriotes Patriotes

bump

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]