Create Account

S60 mPT #2: Opposite Day
(This post was last modified: 06-27-2021, 09:38 PM by MrRuihu.)

I didnt even use my placeholder, please scroll down 1 reply, thankyou.
(This post was last modified: 06-28-2021, 04:58 PM by leafsftw1967.)

The Chicago Syndicate have one of the worst teams in the SHL. I do not understand why they get so much love as a bottom feeder with awful management. It still doesn't make sense why Mats Marner and Boris Poroshenko signed with the team in free agency.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

the SHL is run very well and in no way needs to change, 50 more seasons of this sim engine and 100 more of the double edged sword that is being a member!

Edmonton Blizzard is full of the worst prospects, I can't believe they've done no research on who they're drafting at all and really scraped the bottom of the barrel.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

It's really important to get a lot of penalty minutes. That way you get to help your team practice how to be on the penalty kill, which is important so you can rest your top offensive guys.

(38 words)

[Image: ragnarsson_sig.png]
Destiny is All. Proud member of the Vancouver Whalers
Future SHL squad - Texas Renegades

SHL GM’s value player retention over legacy. They will do whatever they can to keep players entertained in the league and coming back day after day, to them, a healthy league trumps glory

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

It's great that as a max earning prospect, all teams put in the effort to scout you. Most of them even have some great conversations with you and are not just listing some questions you should answer.

[Image: Haschdi.png]

@Dextaria is the worst person I know and is the worst defenseman the league has ever seen. Not only that, but since they have joined the front office there has been notable discrimination in the hiring department for jobs that I am over qualified to perform. Nothing in this league is made better by them being it it!

Great success....not.

[Image: WzzhGnr.png][Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: image0.png][Image: UMRTITC.gif]

Want a good barometer for participation in the SHL? Check out the media section! It’s almost overwhelming how many different perspectives there are. Could use a little more complex statistics that require at least a college course in data science, though.

The SHL is a league absolutely teeming with toxic individuals, and in order to prove that statement, you need only look at the Anchorage Armada locker room run by none other than @Gwdjohnson
When will the toxicity end Gabe?

[Image: kBkNrmu.png]
Armada Aurora

Code:
Your task: Write a statement about the SHL that you believe the opposite to be true. If necessary, defend your "position". Everyone else, get the screenshots ready

My time spent with the Edmonton  Blizzard were some of the worse experiences as a first time user in a simulation league. They did not provide me any info, help or guidance on how to improve as a player. I am glad I got taken in expansion this past off-season.

(50 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Corey Kennedy is the best player in the Simulation Hockey League. At the end of the season he should win every award the league has to offer. We are all lucky to witness his greatness.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

I think the mPTs are a very valuable and necessary element to the PT program. Anyone who says this 25 word task should be combined with the other written task for 4 TPE is full of horseshit, and should be cyberbullied.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

The SHL has no drama, we as a league go many days without any drama. Thunder dome? What’s that… we never use that and we are always nice to eachother.

[Image: gurbs.gif]

The Calgary Dragons are the greatest SHL franchise and definitely not an embarrassment to the league. I absolutely don't think we should fold the franchise and scrap them from the SHL record books. They are just too valuable to the league.

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
0-0-0
Regular Season - [G 0] [A 0] [Pts 0] [+/- 0] [PIM 0] [Hits 0] [SB 0]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]