Create Account

S60 mPT #2: Opposite Day

I think the SHL is the greatest of all sim leagues out there. I especially enjoy that earning money here is so easy compared to other leagues, so it is super easy to max earn.

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

I don't like all these new tricks and gimmicks that the SHL has adopted at all. I mean, what's the worth of Twitter money if you don't even have to link all of them to the bank every week? Or that new index thing - a pure waste of time! And don't even get me started with the live sim streams and draft streams and piss streams and whatever other streams... hogwash, all of it! Give me good old F5 bashing and board scavenging to get me through the days and nights!

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31

When looking at the new expansion teams, the Montreal Patriotes have to be the WORST out of the two. Starting with the location, Hockey in Canada? You must be crazy. Second look at their prospects, they drafted not 1 but 2 Bums in the first round in their inaugural draft, who won’t lead this franchise anywhere in the future.

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: lIYTYDN.png] [Image: 9pUocRs.png] [Image: tCcIWQC.png] 
[Image: Skree.gif]

I think Salzberger Lillehammersson is having a really good season and I’m an absolute beast at fantasy, and I understand what type of players I need to select.

28 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Luke is a very non corrupt democratically elected owner of the shn network and the most benevolent future billionaire any of us could be so luckey to have in our vicinity. He only cares about the little guys of the shl.

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Using this mPT to trash other users is easily the most prideful, respectable thing you can do. Aside from talking behind backs, which is obviously quite brave. Although I'm sure the two go hand in hand, and that the users who do this are amazing human beings.

Fantasy in the SHL is all based on RNG and luck. There is no element of skill at all involved in this extremely unfair game of fortune.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

hamilton did not cheat in S51 and they are the cleanest team in the league and definitely do not take any performance enhancing drugs to juice up their players

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

The SHL is full of well functioning adults who hate to get involved in on site drama and taking the pics out of others on the site. No one here comments on punishment posts at all

[Image: gaWPJhU.gif]

The SHL is a fantastic Curling Simulation League! Modifying the brooms and shrinking the size of the stone was a tremendous idea to make the game more challenging.

Why are there so many hockey stats listed on this site, though!?

Code:
Word Count: 40

[Image: GardnerNoTeam.jpg?width=747&height=420]
(This post was last modified: 07-03-2021, 10:54 PM by gaby.)

It makes a lot of sense seeing people so against 4th lines in the SHL but pretty much every SMJHL rookies have to go through that in their 1st season and not a word about it. What a great way to retain new users

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

STHS was a great sim engine because when the chips were down it favoured realism over pure randomness. Very rarely did teams skate out with a win they didn't deserve, especially in the playoffs

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

ok so hear me out slash i think that the hamilton steelhawks are the best team in the league haha ! what a bad opinion that is opposite of real life facts.

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

The latest update to the TPE update scale created the most fair and balanced league we've ever had. It's amazing how even the teams are now.

26 words.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

We should get rid of IIHF. No one cares about this tournament. WJC is also a dumb project. Who even invented these things? SHL is even more terrible project. I'm done!

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]