Create Account

[PPNN] Monsieur Pingy Pingu Shows Off his New Skills

[Image: 0u8Mkkh.png]

Good afternoon! I am Mr. Pingy Pingu Speaking to you live from our sports studio bringing the latest in oogley boogley every day! Today we reflect on the Detroit Falcon's recent game against the Kelowna Knights! As you may know, the Kelowna Knights are the defending champs this season. However, that does not stop the Detroit Falcons from going up against them tall and mighty, as you see the results of today's game with Detroit sweeping them with a solid 6-1! Let me just pull up our game results here... ah yes here we go:

[Image: Screenshot_20210628-180811_YouTube.jpg?w...height=405][Image: Screenshot_20210628-180756_YouTube.jpg?w...height=405]

I mean you can clearly see, what a great performance this was by the Detroit Falcons players. The defence were on their game the whole game stopping those perimeter shots and getting the breakouts. It was a great game for the Detroits' goalie Podanovic with a 0.963 save percentage! We even got a goal from one of our defence, Luc Blouin. That tells ya we got a good D team this season. Almost every winger got one in this game: Lilihammarsson, Murphy, Pavel Jeziak and...Monsieur Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba Esq with 2! What a surprise! This player has been on the down low for some time, and he surprises us all with a big 2 goal game! That's certainly a good sight to see from one of our new players, and something that won't go unnoticed by the big leagues. I think we have a clip here of Monsieur Pingy's play:

https://media.tenor.co/videos/3076ab9c05...68aaa1/mp4

Wow! just look at that finesse! This hockeyster has got some skills I'll say! He just takes the puck from the Detroit's zone all the way up with ease, breaking 2 pairs of Kelowna ankles and faking out Blue-ll for a beautiful goal! When I said before that this kid has potential, I mean you can see that potential right here. Let's see what Monsieur Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba had to say after the game:

"Yeah I mean it was a great game for all of us, I was happy that Murphy and Jeziak and Podanovic and Blouin were all on their toes and it really showed. I think that we can improve a lot this season from where we ended at last season. It was really no stress for me, you know getting those 2 goals, I felt really focused and in the zone and I was able to just get them in. I got a lot to do to improve my game still and I am excited for what comes next."

There you have it, and we are all excited to see you play Monsieur Pingu. As we see the Detroit Falcons sweep the Kelowna Knights 6-1, it might be time to think about who is gonna replace the Knights to become the defending champs. I think after this game Detroit certainly has got a shot at it. Pingy out.

545 agabas

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey

oogley boogley

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

agabagabagabagaba

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]