Create Account

HIRED: Graphics assistant
(This post was last modified: 07-07-2021, 01:25 AM by Carpy48.)

We're going to hire additional administrative help for our graphics department so we currently have one (1) open position for a:

Graphics assistant

Description:
You will be assisting the graphics department heads by setting up grading forms via google so the graders can grade submissions every week. After the weekly grading is complete you will compile and prepare all grades including payout sums for the department heads to post. This will be done every week to ensure graphics submissions will be processed without major delays or errors. Additionally you will help setting up graphics contests every season. Communication happens via discord and you will need your own google account for this. You will be working together with our current graphics assistant.

Job tasks:
Perform administrative tasks that are needed for weekly graphics grading, i.e. setting up grading forms and collecting/compiling results from graders. Collecting submissions for contests and setting up polls.
We have templates for everything and you will receive training to learn how everything works.

Skills needed:
  • Good working knowledge of excel/google sheets and google forms
  • Needs to be able to work accurately, responsibly and get tasks done on time
  • Since you won't grade graphics you won't need any graphics software skills for this.
Pay:
$600K per grading week*

*if a week is split into multiple parts for grading, e.g. during double media week, you will get paid for each part

Send me your applications and any questions about the position via forum message. Tell me a bit why you think you are the right person for this job, other league jobs you have had (if any) or anything else that is relevant.

edit: we have hired someone

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Giving this a quick bump.

sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]

I would like to welcome @SilverCannon to the team as our new graphics assistant and thanks to everyone who applied!

Stars Lions Berserkers