Create Account

S60 Graphics Contest: Hand drawn art

Hello SHL graphics community!
It's time for a new type of contest that we haven't had before, but it's one for everyone; so whether you have any Photoshop skills is irrelevant this time. You don't like drawing sigs with MS Paint either? We got something different for you:

[Image: pexels-photo-2280913.jpeg?auto=compress&...750&w=1260]

"Hand drawn art"

The concept is easy to explain:
Draw something on paper and submit it. No digital art please, it has to be drawn on paper. Draw your player, your team's logo, a new alternate logo concept for an existing team or anything SHL/SMJHL-related that fits the general idea of the contest. If you're unsure or have more questions, ask us first. It can be either colored or black&white, pencil or watercolors - all up to you.

Afterwards scan your image or take a photo - make sure it's well-lit and somewhat decent quality. The format should be .jpg or .png, try to avoid huge images, resize it if necessary.
Deadline for submissions is Sunday, July 18th, midnight EST.

Prizes:
First Place: $5M
Second Place: $4M
Third Place: $2.5M
Fourth Place: $1.5M

Everyone who doesn't win a prize in this contest can submit their artwork for grading ("art" category) and will receive a 2x payout. Please mark your submission accordingly when submitting it for grading later.

How to submit:
You can send submissions and/or questions to @Ruggsy through a private message on the forums or on discord (Ruggsy#7042).

We're looking forward to your SHL artworks.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Bumping this. Need more submissions Smile Spread the word!

sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-14-2021, 02:07 AM by Carpy48.)

Bumping this again for people to see and also adding this because of the submissions we've received it already:

Feel free to give your work a short title to help describe it better when you submit it. We will post it along with the voting later. Voting will also be anonymous this time.

Stars Lions Berserkers

One last bump! Deadline for this is tonight so get your submissions in Smile

Stars Lions Berserkers
(This post was last modified: 07-21-2021, 05:04 PM by Ruggsy.)

Thanks again to everyone who submitted and congrats to the winners! which is also everyone!

First Place: $5M @MN_Moosey
Second Place: $4M @tweedledunn
Third Place: $2.5M @GeckoeyGecko
Fourth Place: $1.5M @Ace

Bummed I somehow never noticed this

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Congrats to all the winners from me as well. Payment is in your bank accounts!

Stars Lions Berserkers

grats guys really enjoyed seeing the pieces! Hopefully more people submit next time :3

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e