Create Account

S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts

Whether you hold a franchise record, SHL record, or just some dumb stat like 5th player to ever fart in the right away corner in Seattle, fun facts are something stat nerds alike can exhaust the general public with their incessant cherrypicking (looking at you r/hockey)

Your task: Share a fun fact about a current/previous player of yours, or another player in the SHL. The more obscure and trivial, the better. If you can't think of anything offhand, make one up! No one will fact check these.

25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, July 11th at 11:59pm CT.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Don't be mean to me :(
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2021, 06:55 PM by SlashACM.)

Fun fact: Cain should have won a ROTY trophy and was absolutely robbed due to bullshittery and I'm totally not mad about it or anything. Should also have three cups but our sim engines are trash and I lost to worse goalies. What the hell is this league even

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2021, 10:56 PM by suavemente.)

Valentin Kalashnikov has the record for the most mPTs bullshited at the last minute, hands down, undisputable. Other notable contemporaries are @Zoone16 and @DELIRIVM but the whole league knows whose really king when it comes to "minimum effort - maximum impact" in the mPT world.

[Image: 81ImQYu.png][Image: suavemente.gif][Image: QD85cmZ.png]
     Platoon    Timber
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2021, 11:08 PM by hockeyiscool.)

Slash's previous player Aleister Cain is the only goalie to play for the New Orleans Spectres to never miss the playoffs in his career. Congratulations Slash!

07-04-2021, 10:56 PMhockeyiscool Wrote: Slash's previous player Alistair Caine is the only goalie to play for the New Orleans Spectres to never miss the playoffs in his career. Congratulations Slash!

my name is right there in the sig man... lmao

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2021, 11:01 PM by Faelax.)

Alexander Roach was the first player to ever score a hat trick for the Quebec City Citadelles, and the second player was Tres Sombreros about 2 minutes later in the same game versus the Nevada Battleborn

[Image: Faelax.gif]
[Image: aroach.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png]    [Image: DNLeeu0.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-04-2021, 11:14 PM by JamesT.)

Code:
Share a fun fact about a current/previous player of yours, or another player in the SHL. The more obscure and trivial, the better. If you can't think of anything offhand, make one up! No one will fact check these.

Fun fact about myself is more of an embarrassing fact to be honest, James Truong only produced 8 points in his inaugural season in the league with his junior team the Montreal Militia 

(33 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Nikolai Ayerzov accidentally shit himself at his first time at IHOP. He was eating his food, felt the urge to fart, but accidentally initiated Code Brown. Not proud of it.

[Image: 8hp3ACT.png]

Evil AllBran was selected 5th overall during the S60 SHL entry draft but what made this selection special was that he was the first ever draft pick for the Philadelphia Forge!

[31 words]

[Image: sigrotator123.gif]
 [Image: UEX4RCQ.png]  [Image: PHI-pepe2.png]  [Image: r2pSvNf.png]
Special thanks to Carpy48, Ragnar, Merica, High Stick King, Sulovilen, sothfacekilla, enigmatic and LeSizz for the signatures!
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2021, 11:26 PM by trella.)

hey @"luketd" fun fact

shut the fuck up

ahahhahahahahah luke get wrecked i bet u did not expect that one silly luke you are such a silly goose u know that

okay real fact is: teddy cuddles won the anton razov trophy for playoff mvp on a team with soon to be 9 hall of famers which i think is pretty cool

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

07-04-2021, 11:00 PMSlashACM Wrote:
07-04-2021, 10:56 PMhockeyiscool Wrote: Slash's previous player Alistair Caine is the only goalie to play for the New Orleans Spectres to never miss the playoffs in his career. Congratulations Slash!

my name is right there in the sig man... lmao
Trueeeee, guess I'm just too smooth brain...I mean autocorrect.
(This post was last modified: 07-05-2021, 12:25 PM by bluesfan55.)

before pablo salvatici won the s59 ideen fallah award for mvp as selected by the awards committee, mitchell van der heijden was the last anchorage armada skater to win the illustrious award.

van der heijden was also anchorage’s all time top goal scorer… before pablo salvatici. @Jepox stop stealing my records

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2021, 11:12 PM by ValorX77.)

Videl Valor holds the record for the most insults said in Japanese in an hour, 10,583 times. She also holds the world record for fastest flight around the world in 15 minutes, naturally putting her speed to good usage.

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

07-04-2021, 11:06 PMtrella Wrote: hey @"luketd" fun fact

shut the fuck up

ahahhahahahahah luke get wrecked i bet u did not expect that one silly luke you are such a silly goose u know that

[Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Fun fact: Jaska Seppala of the Buffalo Stampede once ate 30 hot dogs in an hour. It was super cool although nobody was around to prove it happened but he claimed it did

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page