Create Account

S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts

Once, our zamboni driver got hammered after the first intermission and we had nobody to run that puppy the rest of the game. Luckily, I grew up living in the back room of a zamboni factory so I was able to hop on and make sure the job got done. I'm not saying it was my crowning achievement so far in SHL, but dang if it isn't awfully close!

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Fun fact Jakub Bruchevski is top 15 in All Time New England goals and is top 20 in points. He also holds the New England record in most countries taken over playing the game Risk.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]   [Image: B4x6AQm.png]
Scarecrows Russia Wolfpack

Rest In Peace Dangel

1st SHL Goal - S52 Game 1 vs Tampa 3. New England Wolfpack , Jakub Bruchevski 1 (Eko Van Otter 1, Delver Fudgeson 2) at 8:10

Scarecrows Platoon Russia

[Image: F4iUWyS.png]

fun fact, @JR will occasionally eat 25 cinnamon rolls for breakfast before early morning games. Its his tactic to bulk up so that he will be harder to hit off the puck

[Image: Dwy-Sig_copy.gif]
[Image: DzzMoaP.png]

Taylor Johansson is the first player to ever take off his skate and try to stab someone. No? Ok I made that up, but I'm pretty sure that Taylor has the lowest shot percentage in the history of the Toronto franchise for players that have taken more than 100 shots.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

My previous player Chester Cunningham is the all time highest scoring player to not make the SHL Hall of Fame. He Did however make the IIHF Hall of fame after winning 2 gold medals for Norway.

[Image: Chocula22.gif]
Berserkers Wolfpack France

My fun fact for Aleks Blixtstrom is that in all 3 of his seasons he has had a shot percentage higher than 12%, and had the third best in the juniors his rookie year with an 18.07%.

fun fact: cedric robinson was a rookie on the buffalo stampede roster for the franchise's first cup in s46. in cedric robinson's last season coaching with the buffalo stampede, the franchise won their most recent cup in s55. since then, the buffalo stampede have lost to the eventual cup winner in every SHL postseason.

(This post was last modified: 07-11-2021, 11:56 PM by O4L.)

Parker Smeb is one of two Smebs still alive out of the six original Smebs that joined SHL, mayhaps he will be the one that lives longest.

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

I think Kaapo Kampainen is probably the least succesful captain in Anaheim Outlaws history. With an atrocious regular season with him as captain and not a single playoff win, it's safe to say he wasn't very succesful.

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]