Create Account

S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts

Oooh, I don't even need to make this one up!

The Buffalo Stampede went 3-0 in the Challenge Cup Finals with Cassius Darrow on the roster (S46, S48, S55). They are 0-3 in finals series since Darrow joined the Seattle Argonauts, falling to Hamilton (S56, S58) and Texas (S59) 4-1 each time.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

A fun fact about Mat Smith is that he was just the second undrafted free agent signing in Quebec City Citadelles' history behind the FNEWAUAMFFISSBCEPSSTOPTCUE William Salming (Salming knows what this is). Both of us are still very active to this day.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

I believe (not 100% sure but if not its damn close) I am the highest earning 2nd round pick of all time. Maybe there is a gm in there I missed but this is a fun fact. Also most of the top 5 2nd rounders in terms of tpe are all from the s50 draft class. Really makes you wonder about the scouting process from some teams and shows how bad some of the sths archetypes (the low scoring ones) were valued even before Hamilton showed that passing was dumb.

Dane von Gucci grew in the fortress town of Kufstein, Austria where at night he would take a medieval grappling hook to the walls and build his arm and leg strength by scaling the walls like a Bavarian invader would have back in the day.

[Image: gucci57541.gif]

Jack Micro is the only current Anaheim player to have switched renders twice, starting with Rodney Mullen then going into a green Inkling then finally his current render Nik Blackstone.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Luc Blouin is a descendant of French royalty, he is so far removed that it really doesn't matter, but it is an interesting fact about him for trivia nights.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Fun fact about Patrice Nadeau, now retired, he would replace every water bottle of his on the net with a bottle filled with a strawberry milkshake probably why he ended in an early retirement.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

during the first sim of this season luffy passed legendary buffalo stampeder victor marius for most goals in buffalo franchise history. He'll soon be passed but lets live in the now.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

more of a fun fact for my user seeing as my players aren't all related, but I've never had a career at a single position. I either switched from forward to defense or defense to forward with all my players at some point in their career. Let's see if Johansson follows suit Wink

After this season is over, Harry Carpet will hold the record for most franchise losses in Toronto's history while still being over 100 wins away from breaking the “most wins” record. Boring fun fact that everyone knows: first goalie to have more than 2000 TPE in league history. Guess which one I'm more proud of...

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

As part of the whole "Scarecrow" motif in the St. Louis locker room, the team has quite the Halloween party every year. One of the many games played is the 'chubby bunny' game, where the players stuff as many large marshmallows in their mouth as possible while still being able to say "chubby bunny." Miguel holds the team record of 23. Yes, alcohol was involved.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

At the time he left his post as Detroit GM, Tiggie Smalls had the worst ratio of regular season wins to cup wins of all J GMs to ever win a cup. I'm too lazy to check but it's probably still true

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Fun fact about Knox Booth is that he sought revenge for the murder of both of his parents and was successful in the venture, not only that he was tried for murder and got off without having to go to prison. Woohoo!

[Image: p82ugau.png]

This is something that most people dont know about my dude Luukas Lilja. His mother is finnish and father is polish, and after his parents divorce and moving to Finland with his mother, Luukas Lilja took his present name. Before that, in Poland, he was called Lukasz Liljeszki, son of Zbigniew Liljeszki

[Image: jE4ioeC.png][Image: meOh9pz.png]

Nathan Thomas once entered a hotdog eating contest by accident, he came in first place and was asked to compete at the national level but decided he may have more of a career in hockey rather then try and compete with the likes of Joey Chestnut.

[Image: CaleSalad.gif]
[Image: kalesaladshl.gif]
some high fibre sigs are Powered by AllBran,