Create Account

S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts

I will always be able to say I scored a hat trick faster than my former SMJHL linemate Nicholas Williams. I will also always be known for scoring the first shorthanded goal against the New Orleans Specters.

Before every game, Leonids Balzams prays to an alter that he built himself from hockey stick, pucks, and the Latvia vodka he is named after.

[Image: oPVEBnn.png]
Credit to Wasty
[Image: wolfpack3.png]
Credit to Sulovilen

Fun fact: Granny PanPan is the first ever black belt in HockeyStickJitsu, a hockey stick based martial art. He used this to beat up a gang of hooligans back in Sweden and was named a national hero for it.

A fun fact about Shion Okamoto is that he came from Japan specifically with the dream of being a Newfoundland Berserker in the SMJHL. Yes, it's true, everyone loves Newfoundland.

[Image: A12A5Km.png]

Darnell Johnson holds the New Orleans Specter's records for most time late to practice, both one time (after being more than 48 hours late because he missed the team plane) and cumulative.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2020-07-07_at_12.29.58_PM.png]

Sven Svenson holds the record for the most goals scored in a single season for the Colorado Raptors. He holds that record with 27 goals and may lose that record this season.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

I started the church of Terry Bradshaw during the s 50 cup finals game 6. I screamed in the pbp while down one that Terry bradshaws ghost will lead us to vi Tory and then I scored to make it 2-1 we fucking won and carolin forever is Terry town

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

Cillian Kavanagh has managed to get his name on a few all-time records with the Kelowna franchise. These include: 2nd in games played with Kelowna, 2nd and 3rd in all time wins, 5th in save percentage, 3rd in GAA, and 3rd in shutouts.

Word Count: 43

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Jimmy Wagner's first career hat trick came earlier this season against the Texas Renegades. Over his entire career he actually has performed better against the Great Lakes and Central divisions than the commonly assumed to be weaker Atlantic and Pacific divisions.

42 words

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

Asclepius Perseus Flitterwind is the only player in the league who has attended Greek, English and Latvian weddings. He did it in one day! Yes, this guy has born in Latvia, he has Greek mother, English father and now lives in USA. Maybe that's another record?

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Björn Leppänen played only 18 seconds in his first playoffs game, he managed to record 17 penalty minutes in that time for instigating fight, on neutral zone, while in possession of puck.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Fun fact regarding my previous 2 players, Travis Jeziak and Geoff Moore. Travis Jeziak was promoted captain of the Montreal Militia in season 33 his last season in the SMJHL, and went on to win the cup. Geoff Moore was promoted captain of the Vancouver Whalers in season 43, his last season in the SMJHL, and won the cup. Unfortunately the timing makes a threepeat of that impossible as Pavel Jeziak will be going up after season 60.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Fun fact: Valtterri Kauppinen owns the FHM record for most points in a single game, a record set in season 57 against the Detroit Falcons in the playoffs.

A fun fact about me: I'm the youngest player in the SHL at 7 years old. @leafs1997 can confirm.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

Well anybody who is not a Zerk is not likely at all familiar with the our tradition of giving out a Zerk of the Game award after literally every game. We've been doing it religiously since S58 and I'll tell you this fun fact about our all time leader. Our all time ZotG leader is none other than Leon Athanasios with 17. This is potentially his last year in NL so I'm hoping he can get to 20 but at least he's got 17.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

Beau Bent was a PPG player near the end of his career, 2nd line Center for Texas. However, in S35 (the season before Texas won the cup in S36) Bent was scratched for entire season because the team was too deep on players and playing him on the 4th line made the team worse (back then teams would double players up on line 3 and 4, so much a rule had to be made). So I had my player sit out an entire SHL season and play 0 games

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]