Create Account

S60 mPT #3: Fun Facts

Noah actually had intentions of becoming a competitive eater before he committed to playing hockey. After his hockey career is over, he still plans on starting his training to be a competitive eater and has goals of competing in some of the top competitions like the Nathan's Hotdog Eating Contest.

[Image: DrbPYHV.png] [Image: UDyqktK.png]

Fun fact! Alfred Yankovic is cousins with Albert Ruschmann of ISFL fame. Albert Ruschmann's great uncle invented glitter. So in some weird, convoluted way, Mr. Yankovic is to blame for Ke$ha, Twilight, and not being able to get that annoying stuff cleaned up from anywhere.

Not so fun fact, before my first player Byrde got drafted to the Renegades, then GM Wadester was thinking about picking meow over him. Luckily Alex stepped in and I won back to back cups there. Thanks Alex.

[Image: 336.jpg]

Well I think I win the award for the most amazing person per games played - that is the record that I old and that is my fun fact and very fun it is

Fun Fact: Nicholas Williams is the only player to ever win more than one Ronan O’Keefe Award, SMJHL Playoff Point Leader. He did it back to back in S43 and S44. Petition to change the name? Tongue

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26 | RIP TDZ

Golden Face has the esteemed record for most hotdogs consumed while in the middle of an SHL juniors game. The record is 23

[Image: f7.png]

Corey Kennedy once drank the most beers in the history of simulation hockey league after winning the championship. He was able to put down 50 beers in one night in one sitting. To this day, that is just an estimate as some say he drank as many as 70.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

I think my crazy fun fact was scoring the game tying and game winning goals in Challenge Cup finals. I scored both these goals in the 3rd period within 9 seconds of each other.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

Daniel Smeb is one of two Smeb's left in the SHL out of the six to join the SHL, perhaps soon he will be the only one left.

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]

A fun fact about Bean Beanman is that he is not actually made of real Beans. He is a humanbeing that need food and water to survive. Crazy but sometimes Bean should only consist of Beans.

36 words

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

I think that all Detroit LR pets are funny. I want give special mention to Apollo, who is attacking against his own bed and he do it, when he was upside down. Definitely hilarious video. Many pets to Apollo <3

[Image: sig-500500.png][Image: ALFaRJc.gif]

[Image: lIYTYDN.png][Image: tCcIWQC.png]

[Image: seal1.png]

For my fun fact you will get two fun pieces:

1. I think Granström is the first player from Gävle to ever have played in the SHL. There are other players from Gävle that I could find when I searched but I couldn't find any obvious player in the SHL from Gävle. Since I might be wrong there is also fun fact #2 below.

2. Granström has won 100% of the fights he has been in. It might only be 1 fight, sure, but it was also in the SMJHL which means that Granström can proudly say he was undefeated in fights during his SMJHL career because he won all of them!

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

Since the SHL doesn't officially keep records for the biggest letdowns, Timonen will have to settle for his iron man record in the SMJHL. At the time of writing this, his 26:41 time on ice per game in S53 is still the highest of all players in the FHM era by over a full minute, and as of a few seasons ago (I'm too lazy to download the game file to verify for the present) his 32:15 TOI was a single game record, and occurred in a game with only 5 minutes of OT as well.

[Image: smalinowski7.gif]
Sigs: Thanks JNH, Lime, Carpy, and ckroyal92 

I have the most points by anyone from outside of the Milky Way, and frankly it's not even close. Perhaps that will change one day in the future.

[Image: TD6O3KW.png]
Signature courtesy of sulovilen.  May his name be exalted in Sardangian lore.

Well many people are aware that Jakob Hamr is a bear wrestling Czech Republican who used to wrestle bears. However not as many people know he moved to hockey after his MMA career ended when the league itself folded with Jakob holding the world heavyweight championship.

[Image: tomhanks.gif]

[Image: TH-Sig_.gif?width=479&height=337]