Create Account

Gonna be away for a while

After being inducted into the HOF with Blue and finally winning a cup with Kelowna, my time here feels complete. While I do still have a player, I won’t retire Blue-II but I will be inactive now that I will be going to college and am working this summer. I’m not leaving forever, I might return later. But for now, this is gonna be my last post on the site. Thank you everyone that I’ve met on this website and please keep in touch with me. If you wanna contact me my discord is on my profile but I’m not sure if it works so I’ll just put it here: Blue™#3621

Thank you everyone once again, lots of love <3

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

good luck in college! its a great time to be in, but it goes by fast. Thank you for what you contributed to the site, hopefully you will find yourself back on here for another chance at a 2nd HOF player

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Take care, you've had a great impact on the site! Wishing you all the best!

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

stick taps for my boi Blue _/ _/ _/ _/

[Image: rum_ham.gif] [Image: ox6aAot.png]
[Image: 62428_s.gif]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png]Colin Lambert ll Left Defence ll Barracuda[Image: NA3IV5m.png]

[Image: image0.png]

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria