Create Account

Star-Light: S60 Day 12

Good afternoon, Star Gang! It is I, your Keyboard Warrior, here to ask you: are you ready for some simulated hockey! I know I am. After a strong sim where the Toronto North Stars just missed a full sweep of the sim, they once again charge into the frozen trenches. Today there are two games on the slate for our beloved North Stars: a visit to an old rival in the Chicago Syndicate, and a trip to Winnipeg to battle it out with theĀ Aurora.

The first game saw the Chicago Syndicate pounce on the North Stars and take the game five to one. Shots favored Chicago forty to thirty-three, as well as hits which were so lopsided the Earth tilted on its axis a few degrees (twenty-seven to fourteen). Toronto took the only penalties in this game with two minors, and could only kill one, but by the time that power-play goal was scored, the final outcome was a foregone conclusion. Luffy Richard was a minus-one but had three shots on goal and two hits. Not the worst game he has ever had, but I am sure he wished one of those shots had gone in.

The North Stars avenged themselves with a two to one victory over the Aurora. The North Stars poured on the shots, throwing fifty-seven shots on goal to the Aurora's eleven. Hits were very even, but the Aurora had the higher total at eighteen to the North Stars seventeen. Luffy Richard had an assist on the game-winning goal, had four shots and a blocked shot. This was a much better effort on the part of my roommate, and a strong showing from the North Stars who needed a bounce-back victory.

We are near the halfway point in the season, and the North Stars hold a six-point lead over the Wolfpack to maintain their position at third place in the North East division. Luffy Richard has cooled, but hopefully, he can up the production as the season enters its later stages.

Until next time,

Shine On!

(350 words)

[Image: WzzhGnr.png][Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: image0.png][Image: UMRTITC.gif]