Create Account

s60 mPT #4: Feedback

I've really been enjoying the PTs this season so far. Good job @SlashACM, you spooky bastard.

On the other hand, give SMJHL GMs a CW pass, you cowards.

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

i like this site because sometimes peoples avatars have boobies in them. i dont like this site because not nearly enough people's avatars have boobies in them. shameful.

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

The one thing I would absolutely never change are the streams. They're consistent, clear, and always a fun time for all of the community to get engaged and stay engaged.

The one thing I would change immediately is the draft lottery system. It needs to weighted heavier to the worse teams and avoid giving top picks to teams who truly don't need them.

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

I like how the Index keeps improving. I've seen three iterations of the Index and each one build on top of the previous. One improvement I would like, but I understand its up to the whims of FHM and its exports, is to be able to view individual game boxscores in the Index.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png] [Image: S56Banner.png]

I absolutely love what Kal has brought to the sim side of the league. He has gone above and beyond what is required and really set the standard for all simulators.

I really do not have much criticism about the league. If I could pick one thing it would be that @WannabeFinn should not be a gm. It would be great if he was banned.

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

I like the fact that Kalakar is such a good simmer and I think he does a good job and puts a lot of time and effort in.

I do not like that Ragnar was persecuted for gnome dab.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I know that nour does a lot of work making sure that the SHL is successful and having it to be the best sim league

I love the drafting process, the effort that folks put into making the prospects feel special is insane and really made a great first impression for me. I don't really like how goalies are damn near useless. We've got sub-1000 pt TPE goals winning out over 2000 tpe goalies and that just discredits the effort people put in. It's a sim engine thing though and I don't even know if it's fixable. Still sucks though.

75 words.

Andren Akerson (Present)
Adrik Baranov (S55 to S70)
Rurik Razin (S32 to S44)
Roy Razin (S17 to S32) (HOF/Rage HOF)
Audun Wissink (S5 to S15)

One thing that I love is that when I post something the link is very easy to copy. It is always located on the right side of the screen and can just right click it. On Jcink you have to click it and then wait for it to pop up near the top and if you press it too quickly it will give you an error. Time is money.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

I absolutely love the community here in the SHL. Being in the Kraken and Panthers locker room is amazing.

Not really anything we can fix but FHM is wack sometimes.

Love how there are so many different teams and personalities on the site. Even if I might not jive with some, getting to meet new people has always been a highlight of my time here.

What I would change is maybe force some more movement. Not actually, but for the 'hockey fan' aspect of it when it comes to speculating about trades etc etc, it'd be neat if there was more to talk about.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

I love the index and how everything is set up in that section. Everything is easy to read in the index and it looks really good too.

One thing I'd like to see get better is the history of the SMJHL. It feels a bit forgotten at the moment.

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

One thing I like is the live sim aspect of everything which really helps with engagement so props to the simmers and everyone else responsible for that.

Forum drama is what I'd see go because it is usually just boring and tiring to read. Difficult for HO to solve that though.