Create Account

s60 mPT #4: Feedback

I think that the new index and a bank are two of the best things to happen to this site. They look sick as hell and work great. Unfortunately the massive negative towards the site is I don't have a PT pass so I have to actually do work to earn TPE.

[Image: Jepox.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2021, 10:18 PM by .bojo.)

My favorite thing about the site is the community, and how it evolves based on new technologies, the sim itself, and drama and controversies that appear. I've been on this site too long and it's fun to see how much it has grown since I joined in s20.

What i don't like is i feel a little disconnected from the sim without an easy way to see the game results.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

I wouldn't change the great atmosphere and rookie mentor help, but one thing I want/needs to be changed is creating a discord for Fantasy hockey to speed up the draft process.

Code:
31 Words

[Image: greg.png?ex=656fa055&is=655d2b55&hm=c3f3...f36747c30&]

I love how committed this community is to adding upgrades to the site without it requiring money. Additions like the banking system, the index and the host of other amazing implementations. I don’t like how much work a GM has to do in the offseason, it’s way to much.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

I really like the work that has been done with the index. One thing I would suggest changing is making fantasy more even in terms tpe allocation as every year there are groups that are disproportionately created with some people who finish 4th or 5th in one group could finish 2nd or 3rd in another group and miss out on tpe simply because of the group they were placed in. As a result I suggest tpe to be based on global ranking or if we are looking to cut down on tpe handed out then the fantasy rewards can change to shl money.

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

I really like the index that was recently made by the great members of this community. One thing I truly hate though is how much money that has been handed out by both Head Offices for stupid jobs and tasks.

[Image: 3.png]

The punishment threads are amazing. I would never change the punishment threads in this league. They keep me coming back to the league, and honestly in my period of inactivity were the only reason I visited the forums. Amazing stuff.

[Image: zuck_1.jpg]
[Image: ddIlIkT.png][Image: Citadel-NAVY-Wavy-Line-65K.gif][Image: qzGJBye.png]

The thing I think this site does better than any other league is the bank. The one here is very well done, whereas other leagues are still living in the stone age with their excel bank tracking.

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada

I hope to see live sims continue, it’s great to watch the games happen on a stream. To change I would like to see auto updates, update threads suck and are a big downside.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

I love this community and how so many people have made the effort to make this site such a better place. Having joined another league recently, I'm so happy we have the banking system that we do and kudos to those who worked on it. For something I'd change, I might be in the minority, but I would like to see a steeper regression for the league.

[Image: CAu3g3c.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png]  [Image: oMh09WY.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

I very much enjoy the new index and give huge credit to esilverm and the rest of the team for making it a reality.

Something that isn't really an issue with the current site but is more-so an idea about a cool feature, it would be nice to see stats about total hypothetical TPE available per season and know how much of that maximum you achieved in each season.

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

I think the new index is absolutely amazing and I would not change it for anything, the devs have put in some fantastic work and it was well worth the wait!

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

The bank. Dear god. It's the best thing in any sim league that I am in and I'm in like all of them. Being able to do it yourself and not having to worry about overdrafing, plus having transactions on a single page, is a fucking blessing.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

The one thing I hate about this site, is that there isn't enough drama for my liking. 

If I could have one thing changed, it would be to remove the wonderdome, and only keep the thunderdome.

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

After joining the ISFL, the one thing I absolutely love about the site is the fact that Twitter has such a nice social aspect to it through tweets and replies compared to just tweeting randomly and getting paid for it.

[Image: Dextaria.gif]

[Image: Niz2wua.png]  [Image: iB9r7kM.png]  [Image: 6by0kBi.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM, @Moreorless89 and @ValorX77 for the sigs!