Create Account

Kalakar Punishment

When are the HO elections

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

07-17-2021, 04:25 PMSimply Incorrect Wrote: When are the HO elections
30 seasons ago

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Each HO determines their own members internally, and are supposed to have at least two spots available for application every season

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

THIRD LINE WIT NO D WOAH

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

07-17-2021, 03:21 PMGeekusoid Wrote: Boooo

Yes, fine the simmer because someone else did goofed.

Makes sense/s

i mean yes but no. If you do work in any digital space and it crashes without saving, you should be aware, or at least verify, that your changes have not been saved. Its unfortunate, but avoidable.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

07-17-2021, 05:13 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
07-17-2021, 03:21 PMGeekusoid Wrote: Boooo

Yes, fine the simmer because someone else did goofed.

Makes sense/s

i mean yes but no. If you do work in any digital space and it crashes without saving, you should be aware, or at least verify, that your changes have not been saved. Its unfortunate, but avoidable.
That’s the thing, if this was the stream I watched, he summed the first game, saved it then the game crashed. He said in chat someone uploaded a file and it crashed.  When it reloaded he said the prior game saved.  

but meh, on to the next thing

Im pretty sure HO has decided that if HO members want to remain in office at the end of their term, they no longer need to re-apply. I still don’t think this has been announced publicly yet so

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

07-17-2021, 05:21 PMfishy Wrote:

Im pretty sure HO has decided that if HO members want to remain in office at the end of their term, they no longer need to re-apply. I still don’t think this has been announced publicly yet so

I don't believe it has been announced either, and fwiw it's something I've tangled with myself internally when it comes to J HO. It often ends up that we select our reapplying members because we have ongoing projects that they're working on and they're the best qualified person to handle it. That being said, in my own opinion, it's still worth it to put up the hiring thread, not just because the rulebook requires it, but because the quality of applications are often astounding and can lead to necessary shakeups with new perspectives

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa
(This post was last modified: 07-17-2021, 06:34 PM by luke.)

I will clarify then, as some people are confused.

Kalakar did the trade(coa to Hamilton, and then putting the defenseman on Manhattan). Then a coach uploaded lines, and Kalakar only double checked the goalie swaps. The Hamilton Game crashed because he forgot to fix the trade. He forgot to put Turner in Manhattan's lineup.

Therefore Manhattan had an illegal roster. We can't punish Manhattan GM's because they did what they had to do make sure their player is on the roster. Kalakar did it once, and then when the game reverted he didnt double check.

The rulebook clearly states

Code:
All forward and defense positions on an SHL team's 5v5 lineup must be filled with a unique player.

And it wasnt, so there had to be a punishment to go along with that

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

07-17-2021, 05:41 PMluketd Wrote: I will clarify then, as some people are confused.

Kalakar did the trade(coa to Buffalo, and then putting the defenseman on Manhattan). Then a coach uploaded lines, and Kalakar only double checked the goalie swaps. The Hamilton Game crashed because he forgot to fix the trade. He forgot to put Turner in Manhattan's lineup.

Therefore Manhattan had an illegal roster. We can't punish Manhattan GM's because they did what they had to do make sure their player is on the roster. Kalakar did it once, and then when the game reverted he didnt double check.

Code:
All forward and defense positions on an SHL team's 5v5 lineup must be filled with a unique player.

should probably add $2m is basically nothing and fits the "Crime"

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

this is all silly I’m sending Kal a pizza.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

07-17-2021, 05:48 PMsköldpaddor Wrote: this is all silly I’m sending Kal a pizza.

the most expensive pizza in site history

07-17-2021, 05:41 PMluketd Wrote: I will clarify then, as some people are confused.

Kalakar did the trade(coa to Buffalo, and then putting the defenseman on Manhattan). Then a coach uploaded lines, and Kalakar only double checked the goalie swaps. The Hamilton Game crashed because he forgot to fix the trade. He forgot to put Turner in Manhattan's lineup.

Code:

Tbh this is illegal punishment bc CoA didn’t go to Buffalo

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

07-17-2021, 06:33 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:

Code:

Tbh this is illegal punishment bc CoA didn’t go to Buffalo

oof, Hamilton/Buffalo same team. My bad finn :(

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]