Create Account

I Was Wrong About The West

Boy was I wrong, after 2 or 3 more days of simulations. It appears the entire Western Conference is much closer than I thought. Colorado has now passed Anaheim after Anaheim had two bad losses to Maine and Nevada. However, Anaheim has one game in hand, assuming that's a win, then they are only 2 points behind Colorado. Colorado feels like they are in the driver's seat of the South West. Four of their last 9 games are against Nevada or Maine. But as Anaheim has shown, those are no longer guaranteed wins. This division will come down to the wire.
Where I was wrong was in the North West. Vancouver is now 3 points behind Anchorage for not only the division, but the entire Western Conference as well. Vancouver also has 2 games in hand. Anchorage seemingly had a hold on the Western Conference title for most of the season. While Vancouver has been easily in the top 3 of the league, it would certainly be a surprise to see them snatch the Western Conference title from Anchorage in the final 10 games of the season. Anchorage did make some moves before the trade deadline pulling in Defensemen Michael Scotch from Kelowna and Goalie Yanno Rosejac from Colorado. Both of these players will provide a great amount of depth to Anchorage who is looking to avoid a potential 3rd loss in the Finals in a row.

[Image: b8XI874.png]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

Coming down to the wire.
+1

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria