Create Account

S60 mPT #5: Simulation Heist League
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2021, 02:28 PM by goldenglutes.)

@Briedaqueduc is the brain because he has big brain

@micool132 is the brawn because he has big brawn (while also having big brain)

@5ympathies is the getaway driver because he go vroom vroom

@hotdog is the jocker

@Jepox is the guy who takes his money and moves to the US for the rest of his life

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

I am all of them. I have brains. I will think about the plan to steal the money. I will also do everything. I am good alone. I don't want to share the money. No one deserves it as much as me.

[Image: 47052_s.gif]
[Image: 3NfeQdx.png]
[Image: rwzgzyB.png]
[Image: ju78wnC.png]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

@Keygan is the brains because of his big brain management skills. He will lead our heist to great success.

@Muford is the wildcard because you're never quite sure what that wild-man is up to.

@Nokazoa is the brawn because he's a big buff boy and he'll beat on some fools if they get in our way.

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars

I will be in charge of planning and coordinating the heist, not necessarily because I'm well-suited for it but because I need the money. @Blasoon will be my right-hand man, as we've GM'd together in the ISFL we should be able to work together well and teamwork will be required to pull off this heist. @Wearingabear will be the brawn, as wearing a bear gives him a significant height and reach advantage compared with the average human. @Briedaqueduc will be key, as no one would suspect that someone as pure and innocent as him would be involved. He will be able to create a distraction without anyone suspecting a thing. Then I'll bring @Gwdjohnson as my mentee, maybe watching me plan and execute this heist will show him how to successfully lead a group of people to something other than losing in the finals.

[Image: sink.png]
[Image: Screenshot_2021-04-12_000020.png]

Michael Scarn is assembling an elite sales force to perform a heist in Tallahassee. He is inviting Bork Lazer as the muscle, Gabe Johnson as the distraction, and Aaron Wilson as the brain.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

@Tomen as the Brain: he can cook up all sorts of pharmaceuticals
@Ragnar as the Brawn: nobody puts their ass to grass like this swoleboi
@"SeymourSnatches" as the Wildcard: unhinged and unafraid
@Vandy as the Firepower: weapons expert and recon

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I will leave Luke's millions be and reminisce instead of the time we, the Anchorage Armada of course, stole a finals berth and Four-Star Cup from the Quebec Citadelles. It was season 57 and the main cast was as follows:

The Brain - Wearingabear, Igor Victory, leading the team as player-manager
The Sidekick - Gabe Johnson, handling all the little things that come with running a team, like booking charter flights and hotels... oh and the casual trade or two...
The Wall - Chimkin Tendy. Nuff said.
The Gunmen - Theo Kondos, Pablo Salvatici, TURG TURG, leading the team in playoff points.
The Hired Help - Dee Centerman IV, brought in at the trade deadline to shore up the middle.

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31

Uh oh, ransomware attacks have come to the SHL from a shady organization out of Russia. Naturally I’ve assembled the most tech savvy Latvians and Russians I could find to hack into the SHL central bank and become rich.

[Image: BirdmanSHL.gif]

Jean-François Bokassa
Armada

Proud Father of Johnny Wagner-Svenson

[Image: unknown.png]
Sven Svenson Career Stats

Sweden Raptors pride

My crew would be simple.

@micool132 as the distraction, he will start telling people about how he will win the cup while eating a full pack of hotdogs.

@goldenglutes as the brains, his job is to plan everything and do hacker man things on a PC while the heist happens.

Then theres me, who will attempt to pull off the heist but fail spectacularly and get caught.

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Alright this one is easy, no doubt in my mind.

The brain: @Canadice

The brawn: @juniped

The wild card: Myself!

This Swedish crew has all we need. Canadice is an obvious choice for the brain as we have seen. Juni is unmatched in physical ability and hits. Myself? Well I threw this crew together, it's only fair I get to join in!

[Image: Halkohol_SHL.gif]

Unlike persona 5 where the joker needs a crew of people to pull off heists, Okabe doesn't he time travels. So if he fails the heist he can just jump back in time and try again. Therefore my only heist partner is @ByrdeMan . Thanks.

[Image: 336.jpg]

You only ever need one player or person for this heist. Mr. Andrei Kostitsyn. Andrei is big, Andrei is bad, and Andrei is (Clean). He'd take all the money and all the women in his quest to find sergei.

[Image: K6ykz0o.png]
Theodor Larsson
TimberTimber
pridepride

If I'm pulling off a crime there's only person I need, only one person I fully trust in the league to have my back under any circumstances, do what needs to be done with no questions asked and keep his mouth shut to the police, it's my boy @Slappydoodle. I guess I would call him "The Trifecta" because he can handle all three roles, the brains, the braun and the wild card. That being said, he knows I have superior brains and braun than him but he's definitely more of a wild card than me.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

Heist Crew: Sekai Wollker Lead Brute squad. Arturs Tumovs: hittem and shittem lead. Daniel Merica Jr. The mouth and the sass. Bjorn Viggoson: Assistant to the regional heist Manager. And Grogu Mandosson: in charge of blue cookies and frogs maintenence.

[Image: v6m9gJe.png]

@Urq660 the theif. Has priors in smuggling haggis. Could put that to use.
@Capt_Blitzkrieg the brains of the operation.
I'm obviously the brawn. 
@guccithe Wildcard. We're stealing some dosh

[Image: Hockeymans.gif]
[Image: E8Qr7c5.gif]
Sigs by: Rum Ham, Orbiting Death x2, Enigmatic & Kyamprac