Create Account

S60 mPT #5: Simulation Heist League

Ah, yes we're going "Ocean's 11" on the big bankers of the SHL, the only thing you need to know is it won't work with multiple people too much chit-chat this has to be a covert operation with only one person... yourself. You can't let others know what you're getting yourself into. It's all up to yourself... unless you have a 2nd person to put the blame on... that's probably really smart.

Code:
72 Words

[Image: greg.png?ex=656fa055&is=655d2b55&hm=c3f3...f36747c30&]

The brain: @juke to organize the plan for us to get in, get out, and rob them blind (or not - trashing the place can be part of it)

The muscle: @supertardis101 to hit anyone and everyone who even breathes near our score and in case finesse isn't enough

The sticky fingers: @visceralpotamus to steal from the tightest of secured cases, where the infrared trip lasers point

The wild card: Me, because even I don't know what I'm gonna do when an unplanned event happens

The lookout: @grimreaper to scout the joint and see every chance to score - and when to cut and run

The money launderer: @Matty7478 to give us the skinny on where to sell our score and how to clean it up - who do we bet on in Vegas?

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

@Nhamlet and @juke are the brains of the operation for sure. They are gonna get us in and out with a good plan to suceed. 

@Dagumpa is gonna be my partner in crime and he will be with me for sure throughout the whole thing

@JKortesi81 is gonna be the old man who we are gonna get to take the fall for us who will be so old that they will refuse to arrest him and think he is just a senile old man

@Evok is gonna be our getaway driver because she is really cool and I just dont really know where else to put her, but she is really cool so I want her here! Go Buffalo.

[Image: image0.gif]
[Image: psdforbrookssiganimatedwhitetext.gif]

Bold of you to assume that I need to heist the money from Luke's bank account.  Who do you think has been putting that money there?  I'm on the inside and I get kick backs in the form of a grader salary.  I'm not going to risk stealing anything and messing up the good deal I've got going on.  So I guess that means @Zoone16 is the brains of the crew and I'm part of the hired muscle???

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

To seize this opportunity I shall assemble sve7en as the brains of the operation, TDZ as the experience, Inf as the execution of the operation, and then probably some other members to fill out the prompt because I'm not going to name more people that could be traced back to me

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

i dont know who i would choose, but i know who i would not choose. i would not choose wanna be finn since he has no brain cells and is certified brain dead. dumb lee

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

As we all know, Hamr is the brawns of the operation. Anyone who needs to be dealt with will be dealt with. Fiddler is the brains of the operation. Fitted will be the distraction. He lures the guards into a hidden area, Jakob then subdues them, and Fiddler gets in there to steal the cash.

[Image: tomhanks.gif]

[Image: TH-Sig_.gif?width=479&height=337]

Oh of course if I was setting up a Heist I'm bringing the S60 draft class with me. I know the 4 of us could take down any bank.

Of course the gun running the show and making the plans is Bjorn Bjorn, hell just look at the guy he looks smart as all hell.

Then we have Banes as the skill guy, he is a beast at cracking safes. He just knows how to read a situation and solve it.

Our get away driver is of course Osada Tamura, you can always count on him to bail you out of a jam.

Finally I'm their for the strength, I'm 6 foot 5. That's really all that qualifies me.

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

@Nhamlet would be the brain because he big smart

@bdu754 would be the brawn because he beeg beeg

@Clean Andrei Kostitsyn would be the clean because he's very clean

I will supervise from a safe distance.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

honkerrs- Late night recon seeing as he never does anything too early.

Golden_Apricot- The brains of the operation.

GwdJohnson- The brawn with his massive bulging wood chopping arms.

Jeffie- The getaway driver because he is loyal and would never leave you behind.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Judging by their bank accounts, both are probably among the top % of SHL users in terms of bank account value but either way I'm taking my favorite GMs, Tomen and WannabeFinn for this bank heist as they have seemingly been able to rob most, if not all SHL teams during their time working together

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

If I had to make my heist team for the SHL, I would first choose Philipp Winter as my brains because he is one of the smartest people in the league. Second I would choose Jed Mosely Jr as the distraction because he is so good looking. Then I would choose Jax Aittokallio as the one who does the heist because he would be okay to sac if we get caught.

Code:
71 words

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

Brains- @micool132 The “captain” would be the brains of the operations leading us to the cup..I mean money

Brawn- @TapdancingNecrons A 6’6 240+ lbs Swedish dude hacking his stick away what’s scarier than that?

Wildcard- me probably end up slipping on a fork and tripping the fire alarm…somehow

I think my enforcer would be none other than Juni Panda. The guy can straight up muscle his way out of any situation. The brains would be ml for his savvy rebuild skills. He knows his way around a budget (too soon?). And then I would have to be the wild card. You never know what you are going to get with Johansson.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

The mastermind: @Keygan the esteemed planner
The getaway driver: @mee with his shifty moves and speed to get us out of there when the heist is complete
The lockpicker: @CrazyMojito since his precision shooting is well-adapted to cracking safes
The wildcard: myself since I could either be a huge part of the whole operation or screw up and get us all caught somehow

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]