Create Account

S60 mPT #5: Simulation Heist League

Me n trella r taking out Luke simply buy shooting this mother fucker. Period dont even care about the dough gonna burn it. Then well eat him cuz me m trella eat the rich fuck philly!

[Image: Fitted_3.png]

2x 4Star Cup Champ s49 s50

1x commissioners excellence award s 50

I'm going with the tried and true system, uses for many , many years and originated by the A-Team. Their foursome for all of their capers had the brains , the beauty, the braun and the wild card.

For Lyle's caper, the brains would be JoeK, the beauty would be Overdoo, the wild card would be Slash and by process of elimation, the braun would have to be Lyle.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

(This post was last modified: 07-25-2021, 09:20 PM by MichaelLum30.)

lol nvm

@Nhamlet - Brains. Pretty explanatory plus he is approaching Luke's bank himself so he has something to prove.
@Clean Andrei Kostitsyn - Brawn. Like he said himself, he hav beeg mossels.
@SDCore - Wildcard. Probably a detriment to the heist, but he would be tilted if we didn't include him.
@JNH - Gambler. He would let us know the updated odds that we succeed in real time.
@bdu754 - Leader. Beeg oozes charisma.
@Zombiewolf - Companion. I'll need someone to listen to post hardcore, take shots, and play Stardew with with while I make everyone else do the work.

[Image: smalinowski7.gif]
Sigs: Thanks JNH, Lime, Carpy, and ckroyal92 

That 400 mil was a honey pot, a massive flame attracting moths. I wanted it and so did the crew.

I’m the wheelman, the escape artist that got us there and back safely.

Robot Sunfish is the brawn, the enforcer that breaks his way through everything.

Markus Jäger is the brain, he sees the world differently from us and can make decisions quickly to get us through this.

Together, the three of us were going to get that 400 mil and live like Kings

Negotiator @Gwdjohnson: Gabe, the man with the smile that takes the hostages to Stockholm
Marksman @C9Van: I mean, who else to call on but John himself
Heavy Gunner @juniped: The single most violent Panda known to mankind
Demoman @Ruggsy: No wall, vault or bulldozer is safe from the OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

Co-Ordinator @notorioustig: Because every heist needs a bit of Green to gain more Green.

Included Tracks: Donacdum, Razormind (Payday 2) & Le Castlevania (John Wick) (And whatever bangers they wish, except Gabe. Because Gabe)

Ladies and Gentlemen, the SHL Payday Gang

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

@JKortesi81 is the brains of the operation, moreso just helping to assemble the rest of the crew than actually handling tactics.
@dmills3 is the distraction. Who wouldn't be distracted by a midget running around and screaming?
@leafs1997 is the guy who gets sacrificed in order for the rest of the crew to escape. So long, soldier.
@Rangerjase is the one who gives us inside access to the bank/store/business that we're robbing.
And of course, the main duo is myself and @KenitohMenara. We do the brunt of the work, collecting the take, shooting our way out of whatever place we're robbing, and getting away. I'd probably be the driver, GTA skills are totally transferable, right?

[Image: Pythonic.gif] [Image: Championship_Sig.png]

[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png] [Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

Juke and Nhamlet - The brains, in charge of planning everything.

AllBran - The stealth, responsible for getting in and out undetected due to being awake when everyone is usually asleep

visceralpotamus - The wildcard, unpredictable and sure to always make things interesting

Randominoe - The brawn, the muscle in the time able to solve problems with pure strength.

For Justin Keahi, the only person he needs for his heist crew is himself. He has the biggest brain, the biggest muscles, and the biggest range of costumes to wear if needed.

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page

@Keygan has got to be the brains. He has done a great job keeping us  Blizzard good.
I've got to be the getaway driver. I'm just too fast and shifty. My defense is also much improved this season. My offense... not so much, so getaway driver sounds right.
@boom will be the brawn. Back in his STHS days he was known for throwing hits. I'm sure he can still do it.
@Gwdjohnson will be our scapegoat. If/when we get caught, he'll take the fall for us. Works out well, since he sucks anyway.

Class S55
Reincarnated- Class S71

[Image: x17WALp.png][Image: uNh8ZtE.png]

im 100% taking @Faelax as the mastermind of the plan, im sure he can cook something up pretty quickly. i'd take @LimJahey as the muscles for the operation, no one wanted to mess with boris petrov when he was playing in quebec city.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

The Brains: @bluesfan55
Mitchell van der Heijan (idk how to spell it and i'm not looking it up for an mpt fight me bloos) sounds like Dutch van der Linde so he clearly must have a plan.

The Brawn: @Gwdjohnson
Self explanatory. Have you seen his legs?

The Wild Card: @Toivo
He's always got something new up his sleeve

[Image: Jepox.gif]

This heist squad might be the best in the entire galaxy.  Obviously, I'm the brains of he operation as I've dreamt of this type of heist my entire life.  For brawn, it's gotta be @SouthPaw- I mean who is more physically imposing, stronger, and a duo in and out of the water than Duncan the Walrus?  Wild card is @SewingWithNancy.  Block extraordinaire, former team captain, and just an all around great member of our crew.  We're coming for that cash!

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

@Fitted2106is without a doubt the Brawn. Who else would bleed for his team.
@rum_ham would be the Face. Distractions would be needed to stop those 1%ers.
@Rangerjase would be the getaway driver. He knows his way around the neighborhood for sure.
@PremierBromanov Would be the Brains. I just trust he would know more than me.

[Image: jericson112.gif]
[Image: 5p7vOwY.png][Image: NA3IV5m.png]

For my SHL heist team I would go with
Brain: Tomen - I'm going with mostly my own team, the Buffalo Stampede, and I think as a team we can agree Tomen is one of, if not the biggest brain out of us
Brawn: Ragnar - Dude is built AF
Wildcard: Wannabefinn - I just think it would be funny