Create Account

S60 mPT #5: Simulation Heist League
(This post was last modified: 07-19-2021, 08:06 PM by Rotti.)

OK, so we have the getaway driver, @jeffie43. jeffie will be the getaway driver because he always knows how to disappear. I am the brains, and the brawn, becasue I am the smartest and also most fighting man around. @Gooney, @nour, and @Hallsy are all going to be bait that gets arrested. @Jobin is my wife.

[Image: rotti.gif]

They thought their get rich quick scheme would work. With the backing of noted crime boss Corey Kennedy, @SchwarzNarr and @WithTheMoose racked up over $230,000,000 in the span of a few weeks. No one dare ask questions, for fear of risking the vengeance of the syndicate.

This could not stand.

A crack team of Johnny Hamilton (the mastermind), Juni Panda (the muscle), Jakub Novak (the cat burglar), Sven Svenson (the fence), Julio Tokolosh (the hacker), Gunnar Soderberg (the face), and First-Name Last-Name (the wheels) will show those upstarts you don't mess with Raptors... or family.

Coming Summer 2023: Raptor Race

@juniped @Esso2264 @Julio Tokolosh @LordBirdman @sköldpaddor @gurbs let's do this!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

The Brian - Puoli - cause he is always so serious and distant like the finns always are
The Muscle - Oats - Because I can't picture him any other way than totally shreaded
The Wild Card - Fantobeans - Because you honestly never know what he is going to say or do
The "I'm here for the ride" - Redcape - cause we all know Puoli does all the work.

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]

The brain of the operation has to be @charlieconway, have you guys seen his player's excel sheet? Yeah he'd be a good fit to lead us to glory. The muscle is clearly @Ragnar, no questions asked. As for the wild card, I would appoint @Gwdjohnson, I think he could surprise people that don't give him enough credit. This is a great team for a heist for sure.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Brain: Juke is the brains because he is very smart and he make chart for us on how to do it.
Brawn: Justice is the brawn because he strong and he knows how to play leeg well so obviously he is the brawn
Guard: Jnh is guard because he cute and fuzzy.
Sadder: I am the sadder. The sad sits and talks to people outside saying "sad".

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Brawn: Vaseline Podcalzone, the Beeg Yoshi himself, don't really need to say much more than that. 

Brain: My GM, Ham. Cool, calm, collected, but cunning. Always thinking 19 steps ahead of you, probably traded you by the time you finish reading this.

Wildcard: Evgeni Petrov. Is a goalie, raised by wolves, has probably eaten a human.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

When your wild card is wild enough you don't even need all that other stuff. Just throw @Hordle AKA Tyler Ward AKA NETMAN into whichever bank Luke uses and all his money, along with everyone else's money, will be his in five seconds.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

In my heist crew I will be brains thanks to my vision and reliability also on ice. My team member Grok will be brawn because he is a defender who has a lot of strength. Third part of the crew is a wild card pick named Darzins who has going on his best season and that's why he can finish for sure also this raid.

[Image: salming.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2021, 04:39 AM by jRuutu.)

I would put together a team of free agents. We could all use the job and money.

Chad Danger would be the wild card. Obviously. The man is all about danger. He lives on the edge.

C.K. Supernaw is the brawn. C.K is huge, but he also has agility, which is not a surprise for a goalie. He can get in and out of tight situations.

I would be the brain. That means the heist will either be perfection or complete chaos.

Alright, So Luke just announced he is rich and what does that mean for the rest of us. We are all going to plan a scheme to steal some of that wealth and spread it around. My team will consist of the following:

Brain-Samuel Michaud. This man is a genius and he understands the ins and outs of a scheme. He is like the professor in Money Heist
Brawn-Monkey D Luffy. The man's name says it all. He is a devil fruit user and has some extra ordinary strength. He would be similar to Helsinki in Money Heist
Wild Card-Zlatan Ibrahimovic Jr. . His name says it all. He is the wild card because you have no idea what the heck he will do. He will be similar to Tokyo in Money Heist

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

(This post was last modified: 07-20-2021, 11:20 AM by leviadan.)

@TheSparkyDee and I go under cover as a security officer. Two people in one costume-- a real trench coat shoulders situation. Hackerman @Rangerjase cuts the camera for mere seconds while I slip out of the back of the costume and under the vault door. Then, I start rapid firing gold bars out of the window where @Jobin is waiting with his glove hand. He's a decent goalie, so he's able to catch about 91% of the money I toss. The cameras are cut again, I slide back under the door, and back into the security costume. We leave undetected... except for the broken window.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

Tony Pepperoni is absolutely the brains of this operation. Who better to be the muscle than Kobo himself? And I can't think of a better wildcard than Van.

[Image: Ugn5gZg.jpg]

Jonny Tsunami has a limited amount of knowledge when it comes to players on teams. With that being said, he would want the band to get back together, so he would be heisting with his Maine Timber Draft Class boys Dogwood Maple and Puddles O'Duck.

[Image: TNUT2f6.png]
[Image: rL8frIL.png]
[Image: jOCBbVg.gif]
[Image: 6Hefllo.gif]
(This post was last modified: 07-20-2021, 01:25 PM by CaptainCamel.)

For my heist crew, I would have to include (aside from myself) Gabe, Bean Beanman, and Ethan Bravo. Here's how it'll go down.

Gabe initiates conversation. His background knowledge in talking to people about boring ass topics such as the Canadian census, combined his freakishly long legs, will entrance the guy into solely focusing on him. The guy won't be able to get out of the conversation. Ethan Bravo will be behind Gabe as sole backup. The guy just kinda sits there and stares blankly 24/7 doing absolutely nothing, but surprisingly nothing really gets by him. He's perfect for the part.

Meanwhile, I'm picking Beanman to help me hack. Going back to last week's mPT, Beanman has proven his skills in stealing money from people, why should this change anything? I'm willing to let bygones be bygones as long as we can take this guy down.

[Image: lPQWyve.png?ex=662bf46d&is=66197f6d&hm=a...dd3527ca4&]

The tricky thing here is to not have so many people that your cut is a pittance, but also enough people to get it done.  With that in mind I'm gonna have a 4 man crew.  I'm the wild card, most likely not to stick to the plan and wing it.  @Naosu is gonna be my guy to put the whole thing together.  He knows people and is level-headed enough to keep the plan attainable and not overreach.  @DELIRIVM is our geek breaking into systems and coming up with all the cool tech that gets us the access we need.  Finally, we're gonna need a getaway driver. Someone that no one will suspect or recognize. That's gotta be @Titan