Create Account

"Hey kid, you want some DnD?"

06-24-2022, 10:33 PMnotorioustig Wrote: Gonna necro this thread as @CapnCooper expressed some interest in getting started in D&D. Any prospective players or DMs out there that would be interested in getting another SHL group going? Speaking for myself as a first time DM, it's been really rewarding running a game for @SDCore @SpartanGibbles @Capt_Blitzkrieg @Halkohol @Nictox and presumably it's been fun for them at least occasionally as we're still going and they haven't mutinied yet

I would love to participate.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

06-24-2022, 10:33 PMnotorioustig Wrote: Gonna necro this thread as @CapnCooper expressed some interest in getting started in D&D. Any prospective players or DMs out there that would be interested in getting another SHL group going? Speaking for myself as a first time DM, it's been really rewarding running a game for @SDCore @SpartanGibbles @Capt_Blitzkrieg @Halkohol @Nictox and presumably it's been fun for them at least occasionally as we're still going and they haven't mutinied yet

Praise the loaf!!!

Also I have another character or two I'd be down for another game.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

I'd be all the way in

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

(This post was last modified: 06-25-2022, 05:59 PM by notorioustig. Edited 1 time in total.)

We've got a few takers on a new group at this point so if you're interested, add me as a friend on Discord (@NotoriousTig#8715) for easier group DMing and we can get this all sorted out and running. Extra points if you're a DM

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

If you need another member, I'd definitely be interested. I've never played before but I've watched quite a bit of various D&D sessions online.

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

(This post was last modified: 06-25-2022, 06:41 PM by notorioustig.)

06-25-2022, 06:28 PMHigh Stick King Wrote: If you need another member, I'd definitely be interested. I've never played before but I've watched quite a bit of various D&D sessions online.

I can't seem to find you on Discord so if you can add @NotoriousTig#8715 as a friend and I'll add you to the group DM so everyone can hash out time zones and availability

06-25-2022, 12:49 PMSDCore Wrote:

Praise the loaf!!!

You just gonna cheat on us like that in public Cry

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

06-27-2022, 06:09 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote:
06-25-2022, 12:49 PMSDCore Wrote: Praise the loaf!!!

Looks like the next session's theme will be PvP

06-27-2022, 06:09 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote:
06-25-2022, 12:49 PMSDCore Wrote: Praise the loaf!!!

Truly shameless.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

As a heads up, we're looking like Star Wars based D&D, Tuesdays 8-11 est if you're interested in joining

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

06-27-2022, 06:21 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: As a heads up, we're looking like Star Wars based D&D, Tuesdays 8-11 est if you're interested in joining

Can I be Jar Jar?

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

06-27-2022, 06:57 PMHigh Stick King Wrote:
06-27-2022, 06:21 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: As a heads up, we're looking like Star Wars based D&D, Tuesdays 8-11 est if you're interested in joining

Can I be Jar Jar?

If you want, just know you'll never play a gungan better than me

06-27-2022, 07:27 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote:
06-27-2022, 06:57 PMHigh Stick King Wrote: Can I be Jar Jar?

If you want, just know you'll never play a gungan better than me

Meesa maka gungan namey namey Ajax Nodreams okidoki bossman?

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

06-27-2022, 10:40 PMZoone16 Wrote:
06-27-2022, 07:27 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: If you want, just know you'll never play a gungan better than me

Meesa maka gungan namey namey Ajax Nodreams okidoki bossman?

Youssa issa bringing some bombad energy palo, maybe mesa and youssa issa gonna be best friends!

(This post was last modified: 07-07-2022, 01:54 PM by girjasingh833. Edited 1 time in total.)

I'm gonna close the form now and run with what I have. If someone else is interested in running a game, I can share my results with you! I see a pretty clear group that lines up schedule/energy/interest wise that likely doesn't fit as well with my schedule.  get-vidmateapp.com mobdro download