Create Account

"Hey kid, you want some DnD?"

this is gonna be a cool lil campaign!

07-22-2021, 09:23 AMNictox Wrote:
07-22-2021, 09:14 AMSpartanGibbles Wrote: We can make our own new treehouse, with Dice and Nostalgia, in fact forget the treehouse.

Can we play name that tune as well?
thought you would never ask, i miss that game

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

I'm an EST person who doesn't want late nights on a weekday, because I have a job that starts at 7:30a and I have two kids. I've also only ever DM'd, and that is pretty minimal, so I'd be a noob-ish player. Is there any fit for me anywhere? lol

07-25-2021, 10:02 AMGifter of Bikes Wrote: I'm an EST person who doesn't want late nights on a weekday, because I have a job that starts at 7:30a and I have two kids. I've also only ever DM'd, and that is pretty minimal, so I'd be a noob-ish player. Is there any fit for me anywhere? lol
Hey GoB! Sorry for the delay; it's been a crazy few weeks. The "noob" player thing wouldn't be a problem, scheduling is probably the bigger thing. We have two groups that have cemented for Monday and Wednesday nights, respectively. Both have had a session or two so far, and I'm not sure if the week night schedule works for you.

There were a couple other people hoping for groups that didn't find a spot @MrRuihu @monochroma @Pythonic. Availability was dicey though

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

The title of this thread always made me laugh my ass off in the preview

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Can confirm there is a Monday group and it is an absolute blast already. The shenanigans have only begun

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

08-17-2021, 09:43 PMhhh81 Wrote:
07-25-2021, 10:02 AMGifter of Bikes Wrote: I'm an EST person who doesn't want late nights on a weekday, because I have a job that starts at 7:30a and I have two kids. I've also only ever DM'd, and that is pretty minimal, so I'd be a noob-ish player. Is there any fit for me anywhere? lol
Hey GoB! Sorry for the delay; it's been a crazy few weeks. The "noob" player thing wouldn't be a problem, scheduling is probably the bigger thing. We have two groups that have cemented for Monday and Wednesday nights, respectively. Both have had a session or two so far, and I'm not sure if the week night schedule works for you.

There were a couple other people hoping for groups that didn't find a spot @MrRuihu @monochroma @Pythonic. Availability was dicey though

If something opens up on a Friday or Saturday evening, let me know. I'm too much of an old man to stay up late on a weekday. Haha

Always had the curiosity to watch people play it, not really sure if it'll be my cup of tea unless seeing so, I guess... give me a call at some point?

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Gonna necro this thread as @CapnCooper expressed some interest in getting started in D&D. Any prospective players or DMs out there that would be interested in getting another SHL group going? Speaking for myself as a first time DM, it's been really rewarding running a game for @SDCore @SpartanGibbles @Capt_Blitzkrieg @Halkohol @Nictox and presumably it's been fun for them at least occasionally as we're still going and they haven't mutinied yet

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

06-24-2022, 10:33 PMnotorioustig Wrote: Gonna necro this thread as @CapnCooper expressed some interest in getting started in D&D. Any prospective players or DMs out there that would be interested in getting another SHL group going? Speaking for myself as a first time DM, it's been really rewarding running a game for @SDCore @SpartanGibbles @Capt_Blitzkrieg @Halkohol @Nictox and presumably it's been fun for them at least occasionally as we're still going and they haven't mutinied yet
hey now, it takes a while to plan an effective mutiny.... we can't just go off half cocked like Vivek when he see's the Holy Loaf

06-24-2022, 10:33 PMnotorioustig Wrote: Gonna necro this thread as @CapnCooper expressed some interest in getting started in D&D. Any prospective players or DMs out there that would be interested in getting another SHL group going? Speaking for myself as a first time DM, it's been really rewarding running a game for @SDCore @SpartanGibbles @Capt_Blitzkrieg @Halkohol @Nictox and presumably it's been fun for them at least occasionally as we're still going and they haven't mutinied yet

I might be down to jump in from time to time. I'm mediumly experienced with 5E but that's about it.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

i would but you arent gonna like the hours im available :(

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

This tread still have the goat thread preview name

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Praise the Loaf!

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

06-25-2022, 04:30 AM_Blitz_ Wrote:
Praise the Loaf!

BEWARE
[Image: 1st-edition-bone-devil.jpg]