Create Account

S60 SMJHL mPT#4 - SOMEBODY ONCE TOLD ME

I would like to present my list of the "All Rookie Team" aka the s61 team.

LD - @WithTheMoose : Adelie de Pengu
RD - @SchwarzNarr : Melvin Majestik Moose
LW - @Lobbanet : Darwin Koff
RW - @Ace : Björn Viggosson
C - @the5urreal : Atticus Hale
G - @Sebster : Willie Miller (me!)

[Image: 8pRoFZH.png]

I present the Bottom Of The Barrel, aka The Dregs. They are here to show off and prove that being picked last in the draft doesn't mean they can't play.

C - Xman Damson
W - Luca Shark
W - Kiya Daz
D - King Rhames
D - Sebastian Weiss
G - Meeka Keprosoft

[Image: Spicy_Funko.jpg]
Player Page             Update Thread

PT pass

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

Going with the shortest name Team here because the shorter the name the better the player

C - Jay Cue MET
LW - Rene Pu MET
RW - Mew Two QCC
LD - Doug Glatt NBB
RD - Jay Sink ANC
G - Zhen Roza ANA

[Image: hbQ14G7.jpg]

After lots of consideration on ways I could shoehorn my own player into my team, including "All-Caribbean team" or "All-bird-surname team" (neither of these was a good idea) I opted for the "All-J Js All-Star Team". That is, an all-star team of J players whose names begin with J.

Goalie: Jonas Johansson
Right Defense: Jannik Nordstern
Left Defense: Jamal Nightingale
Right Wing: Jack Nishimori
Center: Jay Cue
Left Wing: Janis Lux

UpdatesPlayer Page
The Journey

6,000 mile road#DidItForDildo1,700 miles more
A Silver Road

Drought Ender, Curse Breaker, Firebird

My team is based on the worst active players of the worst team.  The Nevada Battleborn are the worst team in the league, with a promising future ahead, but even the worst players on the team need some love.

C- Throat Goat- 0G, 6A, 6 Pts Battleborn

RW- Sam Siege- 4G, 8A, 12 Pts Battleborn

LD- Doug Glatt- 3G, 12A, 15 Pts Battleborn

RD- Vladlen Sidorov- 5G, 11A, 16 Pts Battleborn

LW- Connor Snooks- 11G, 7A, 18 Pts Battleborn

And last but not least:

G- Willie Miller- 9-47-2 Record, 2,196 saves/2,454 shots, .895 save% Battleborn

[Image: SS.png]                                        [Image: image0.png?width=268&height=375]                                        [Image: ACapSiege1.png?width=500&height=362]
(This post was last modified: 07-25-2021, 12:48 PM by UberBJ.)

Randy Marsh
Clem Fandango
Miguel Hefenweizen
Jay Cue
Monsieur Pingy
Ace's player

Team Most Likely to Derail a D&D Campaign Instantly

This team has so many alignments in it that it would instantly cause a D&D party to dissolve. Pingy is clearly a wildcard Chaotic Neutral. Clem and Randy are both hyper aggressive rivals. Hefenweizen and Cue would try to lead the party but in different directions. To complete the chaos we opt to not have a Goalie in our party, and instead take Ace who is a Bruin's fan and would be outcast.

[Image: b6kz2LW.png]
[Image: CWUfbzX.jpg]

Take a look at the All Skating Team. These are the players that I've personally judged as the best skaters in the entire SMJHL. Tyler Cannon is head and shoulders above the rest of the goalies. Valor, Sharp, Cheddar and Urquhart have mobility in all directions. Winters is the kind of defenseman who you think could almost play forward with how fast he is.

C - Hunter Sharpe
LW - Videl Valor
RW - Top Cheddar
LD - Daryl Urquhart
RD - Matej Winters
G - Tyler Cannon

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

To commemorate Jannik's garbage season on the offensive side, we're going for the All-Worst Shooting Percentage Team (minimum 22 games played) :

C - Throat Goat Battleborn (0% in 66 games! Truly the Chosen Bum)
LW - Elvis Alexander Whalers (5.6% but a very decent 27 assists, still contributed, least bum of us all)
RW - Maxwell King Berserkers (5.1% shooting percentage, could definitely improve his decision making)
LD - Jamal Nightingale Raptors (1.8%, if only he scored twice, he would've obliterated me)
RD - Jannik Nordstern Berserkers (That's me! 2.3% shooting percentage on 172 shots let's gooooo)
G - ALL OF THEM! How DARE we have no goalie goals in FHM! It's outrageous.

Anyways, congrats you bums, and may you shatter a thousand glasses in practice.

[Image: KlusteR.gif]

Chiefs Monarchs Lions Berserkers Switzerland Blizzard pride Panthers Grizzlies

[Image: EePsAwN.png]    [Image: e0LuHwa.png]    [Image: eaex9S1.png]

Special thanks to @Carpy48, @Chevy, @Turd Ferguson, @fever95 and @enigmatic for the signatures!

I will go for an all-d team made of people whose names begin with the letter d because those are the coolest people in the world

G - Dustin Alexander
D - Daryl Urquhart
D - Dane von Gucci
C - Daud Ramza
W - Danny C
W - David S. Pumpkins

I am going with the SMJHL all German team , the qualifications are clear: the players have to play for Germany in the IIHF.

F: Kermit Murphy Falcons Germany
F: Makrus Jager Whalers Germany
F: High Haschdi Outlaws Germany
F: J.J. James Jamerson Angler Timber Germany
F: Konstantin Selich Citadelles Germany
D: Hans Graf Raptors Germany

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Introducing the Can't Hit the Net if Their Life Depended on It Team.

C- Ville Kurri (5 Shot Accuracy)
W- Porg Garros (5 Shot Accuracy)
W- Halldor Ragnarsson (9 Shot Accuracy)
D- Jean-Locke Zidane (4 Shot Accuracy)
D- Jamal Nightengale (5 Shot Accuracy)
G- Literally anybody works here, but I'll choose Olof Karsikko to show some Whaler pride

As you can tell, none of these guys shots will come remotely near the net if it is shot from beyond 3 feet out, thus making them the Can't Hit the Net If Their Life Depended on It Team.

The best player from each of the six worst teams!

C Hunter Sharpe
W Kermit Murphy
W Pavel Jeziak
D Maxwell Carrigan
D Janne Virtanen
G Benjamin Blue II

S61 All-Animal team

C - Grogu Mandosson - While he may not be an animal in official terms, in the sense that he is not a human on the ice is good enough.

W - Tanner Fox - No one can prove this Fox is human, so onto the animal team he goes.

W - Monsieur Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba, Esq. - Pingy Pengu is clearly a reference to a childhood show, he's a penguin, therefore animal team.

D - Pasta the Turtle - Paste the TURTLE, he's a fucking turtle dude.

D - Duncan the Walrus - Duncan the WALRUS, he's a fucking Walrus dude.

G - Monster the Doctor - It's really hard to find non-human goalies, I figured "Monster" could pass well enough.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

C - Sean Stevenson III
RW - Duncan Mackenzie
LW - Tomas Zadina
LD - Leons Briedis
RD - Adriano Donini
G - Jason Playstation

the explanation is simple. This is the Knights Starting lineup in 2 seasons when we start dominating