Create Account

An Announcement from St. Louis Management

@Capt_Blitzkrieg you have done a great job in STL. Good luck to you and take care. Ill see you with USA

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

Glad to hear everything is on the up!

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Sounds like a rough year or two to say the least. I know this goes without saying but if you ever need anyone to talk to or just to shoot the shit - hit me up on here or on Discord. No one should have to go through all of that alone. You're a major asset to this forum and we're all happy you're sticking around! Talk soon!

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

It would be almost impossible to put into words everything you've done for me and for the Crows, so I won't try. 

Congratulations on a incredible career as a GM.  The on-ice success may not have been there, but the locker room and the family you built is second to none.  

Sorry to hear about your medical issues and I hope that gets resolved, but your health ALWAYS comes first.  Take care of yourself brother, and we'll be here.  

Go get that Purple Discord name my man! You fuckin earned it. 

_/_/_/_/_/_/_/ 

Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows Scarecrows

[Image: hudson.png]